[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been thinking...If you're supposed to reach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: VSYoungster_SM.png (27KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSYoungster_SM.png
27KB, 400x240px
So I've been thinking...If you're supposed to reach the age of 11 to be able to do the Island Challenge, how come a youngster can challenge you for the title of Champion?
>>
>>32867259
GFs shitty plot holes
>>
Come on now that's because... I mean clearly...

Sorry they fucked up.
>>
>>32867259
Aren't the league and the island challenge two separate things though?
Then again there are youngsters wearing the island challenge amulet so I agree with >>32867260
>>
You're supposed to be, doesn't mean you have to.
>>
>>32867259
he's just really fuckin' short
>>
>GF not paying attention
Shocking.
>>
>>32867290
>You're supposed to be, doesn't mean you have to
That's a lazy justification and you know it.
Hell, might as well go out and say Mallow should retire after she reach 20, but she doesn't have to.
>>
>>32867259
Because his Kahuna said "No", then he beat the shit out of them until he got a "yes". Have you seen his team?
>>
Plot Twist: Youngsters are 11

Or GF is making a shitty memey joke because "muh youngster is final boss"
>>
>>32867259
That particular Youngster is actually 15. He just skipped the tutorial on class changing and doesn't know he already unlocked it.
>>
>>32867259
Never heard of a child prodigy before?
>>
>>32867760
who decides if a child getting all 100s in their class is a prodigy or not? maybe they just study really well. a child prodigy isn't able to do stuff before the legal age limit just because they are a prodigy!
just like drinking before 21 in america, it is illegal. drinking when you turn 18 while in the usa doesnt make it any more illegal even if everyone else is doing it
>>
>>32867776
I mean, you could see it as a kid being capable enough to skip a grade or two like how it happens in real life. You shouldn't really look at things so black and white.
>>
It's the translation's fault. The class's real name is Shorts Boy and there's no reference to his age. He just happens to be short and still have some baby fat.
>>
>>32867997
True. But more often than not, tradition doesn't really allow for such leeway.

Well, that's just empty speculation on my part, and this >>32868101 is probably the case.
>>
Non canon joke
>>
There really isn't a precedent for the league. He trained up by sheer determination
>>
He's 11
>>
Whenever I see a young trainer with powerful pokemon I just assume they are borrowing them from a family member or some other adult. Like a family dog or horse. People become unfit for battle earlier than Pokemon so the young members of a family take over.

This also leads me to believe that the only people who start their journey with a starter from a Pokemon center are the ones who don't start with one from the family.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 680x680px
For all we know he's 18, youngster is a pretty broad term and we still had pic related happen in ORAS.
>>
>>32868333
Ah, that reminds me of what's-her-class that claims to be old enough to be your mother.
>>
>>32867259
The Island Challenge is just a tradition
Nobody is forced to do it to become a trainer
>>
>>32867423
underrated post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.