[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might not even buy usum, they look like the same games. I might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2193.jpg (175KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2193.jpg
175KB, 1024x500px
I might not even buy usum, they look like the same games. I might just skip them for the switch games next year.
>>
cool
>>
>seen literally about 30 seconds of gameplay
"man its the same game"
>>
>>32866881
I don't know, they haven't been showing anything.
>>
File: 1480947855860.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480947855860.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>yet another Cover Art Thread where everyone shitposts about not immediately knowing the entire game 5 months in advance, newfags who started with Gen 5 and thus don't understand the concept of Third (and Fourth) Versions, Pokebarney and ignorant fucks who think USUM will be the GOAT Pokemon Games even though Gen 8 is coming out anytime between next year and 2019
>>
>>32866885
are you new? Gamefreak always leaves us in the dark for about at least a month after a new game is announced.
>>
>>32866900
Wasn't sm(and usm)the only hype season that did this? BW2 has full on gameplay, x and y had a full trailer and oras had a, wait......
>>
>>32866920
All ORAS had for a month or two was the stuff on the boxes and a cutscene of Kyogre/Groudon awakening. BW2 had two whole months of nothing but the logos and Kyurem formes, we even had shitposters arguing whether they would actually be sequels or not. BW1 like the Switch game announcement didn't even have titles at first, it was just "Pokemon DS 3" for a good while, then just the box legends and logos for a month or so, also we knew about Zoroark and Zorua from the anime movie. Pretty sure that HGSS was just logos when it was announced on Pokemon Sunday, but that might've shown some meaningful stuff off quickly after, I don't remember it well. Platinum's first reveal in Corocoro just had the logo, the protag redesigns, and a screenshot of Lucas encountering Origin Giratina. And Diamond and Pearl only had the names of the games and the Pokemon that appeared in the eighth and ninth movies for over a year.

XY is the only real outlier.
>>
>>32866920
>BW2 has full on gameplay
Fuck off retard. BW2 shown legendaries and the title. Literally nothing else.
>>
>Switch game next year
Personally, I'd be surprised if we see a release until 2019. It's only just been announced and Switch has no built-in userbase yet. They will, if they have any sense, use the next year to hype the game and convert as many people to Switch owners as possible over the next two Christmases in order to maximise profit and market impact. Releasing it next year would achieve nothing for GF or Nintendo, the ceiling is far too low.
>>
>>32866965
holy hell anon, that's some good memory

or google
>>
>>32866965
>All ORAS had for a month or two was the stuff on the boxes and a cutscene of Kyogre/Groudon awakening
Month

>BW2 had two whole months of nothing but the logos and Kyurem formes
Bullshit. BW2 was annoounced at the very end of February so hence its annoncement was seen as news for March. Thats why next news was in April

You missed the fact that we jut got news ery two-three weeks for SM. And now USUM was jus shoved between Pokken and GS news and no one even bothers to say anything more. ORAS had covers and legends video in just like two weeks and then huge news in June. Now its been almost a month and the hype is dead
>>
>>32867285
>it was late February so it counts as March

Well enough, still more than a month's time to get to April. And jolly good we got info bi-monthly for SM, we got just about that for XY too because they kicked off a generation, and either way we had months of nothing after the first announcement for at least SM if we wanna play that game. And the covers and legend videos for ORAS were day of, the boxarts literally in the announcement video.

If you're not hyped any more, that's good, hype is cancer. But the current stream of info isn't far off from prior pre-release periods. Expect something at the start of next month. If we don't get anything by the middle, feel free to panic or whatever.
>>
>>32867285
You said we got bi-monthly news for SM, but you skipped over the fact we WAITED 3 FUCKING MONTHS TO GET THERE.

a single month is nothing, especially since B2W2 only had 4 months of information leading up to its JP release.
>>
>>32867360
That was the pre-worldwide release era, different approach to releases and promotion
Three months for SM was only because GF wanted to announce the game on the annivesary day but they werent ready with the promotion.

Now they clearly are ready but they dont have much to show
>>
>>32867200
I think it will release late 2018. The job listing says both jobs are expire may 2018. And reggie himself said the games are coming 2018. I think a year and 4 months is enough time for everyone to buy a switch(They might even release a switch mini). The 3ds didn't have a big userbase when x and y came out, and the 3ds boomed in sales after that. I thinks thats their strategy with the switch. Many people decide on buying a console if it has Pokémon.
>>
>>32866861
>finding the 100 cells again for zyguard
Ooooh BOY. Cant wait to do this shit again
>>
I think people who are saying there gonna buy the game and the people who are saying there not buying the game

Are quick to judgement. There is 140 days until release there gonna release information about the games.

Saying your not gonna buy after months out from release doesn't make sense
>>
I've seen so much judgement cast about this game mostly in the negatives. So many people are drawing a lot of interpretations of "alternative take on the story".

We really know nothing. The statement we've seen tells us nothing. It typical press release vagueness. Alternative take on the story could mean so many different things. At this time it's worthless to assume anything about it.

Lately GF hasn't followed any pattern either so trying to make assumptions off of past president is worthless too. We had three gens of third games, then direct sequels, then a gen of nothing but base games. There is no way to tell how these games will play out.
>>
>>32867391
It doesnt mean anything that expires may 2018, if anything it deconfirms its coming in 2018
>>
>>32867633
It really wasnt so bad, if you were observant and didn't rush you should have had most by the end of the game. I only had a dozen or so left. Probably took an hour max to fly around and check all the spots with a guide.
>>
>>32867667
That actually confirms 2018. It would mean the games should be finished may 2018
>>
>>32866881
I might actually buy it. Now that i remember the trailer deeply it actually looks like a bw2 of alola. But if its just like platinum and only adds legendary forms and a new battle facility than i won't buy it
>>
>>32866861

nigga just get cfw and pirate that shit. Haven't been buying games since i got cfw.
>>
>>32867820
Filthy pirate
>>
>>32867716
???
>>
>>32867820
what the actual fuck is cfw?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.