[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Elite 4 has one of the most based battle themes of SM >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>Elite 4 has one of the most based battle themes of SM
>it's ominous and spoopy
>used for battling 3 fags you knew already
>two that you beat already and one cheerful child
They will redeem the Elite 4 in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, right?
>>
File: 1495667702073.png (89KB, 293x269px) Image search: [Google]
1495667702073.png
89KB, 293x269px
>Gen 7's cast is so thin and dry they couldn't even be bothered to create four new characters for the E4
Gets me every time
>>
>>32865916
Fuck off, cuck. Fighting familiar people was good; the battle theme was shit.
>>
File: 18927983274932.png (135KB, 295x304px) Image search: [Google]
18927983274932.png
135KB, 295x304px
>>32865921
>he would rather battle characters who are all literal whos before they appear at the end of the game
>>
>>32865916
Me on the right
>>
literally my grandma's together we ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpd3ZemRYWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7AXRqjTuQ
>>
>>32865916
The E4 literally just started right now. It's not like you can invite Red and Blue over for your ebin Hawaiian League.
>>
>>32865921
Golfer gal is on the sex offenders registry and attend AA. That interesting enough for ya?
>>
>>32865974
Wow, GF sure is running low on creativity.
>>
>>32866164
together we ride is great so I don't even care
>>
Hala seemed believable, like he was facing you in a different mindset reflecting his years of experience, going all out. Acerola worked since you never saw what she was capable of. But yeah Olivia seemed random.
>>
The only mistake in this E4 is Kahili. Not because she's a bad character, but because she just shows the fuck up out of nowhere.

I like how this E4 feels hastily scraped together at the last minute because that's exactly how it happened in-universe. But Kahili just sort of breaks that. She doesn't belong. In fact, I feel like she was supposed to be a trial captain or kahuna all along but she was scrapped late into development (that fucking golf course, anyone?) and she was dumped into the E4 because they didn't want to waste a character. Kahili's existence is just another sad reminder of GF's huge landfill of missed opportunities.
>>
>>32866226
The golf assets in the game make people think you WERE supposed to have run into her prior as well.
>>
>>32866221
Normally it's supposed to be all four Kahunas, but Nanu doesn't give a shit and Hapu was busy getting into the whole Kahuna thing.

It would've been nicer though if Olivia was instead Plumeria or something, because then all four E4 members would have a different background. Hala for returning Kahuna, Plumeria for returning evil team member, Acerola for a returning Captain, and Kahili for someone completely different.
>>
>>32866226
What the fuck are you even talking about? The vast majority of E4 members in the series are first met in the E4. By your logic every other E4 is more scrapped together than this one.
>>
>>32866258
Kahili for someone who completed the island challenge
>>
>>32865916
Elite 4 kicked my ass. I really didn't have a balanced team.
>>
>>32866262
They are saying they should have committed to the change of having existing characters be the E4, specially given the context of the story.
>>
>>32866226
>she just shows the fuck up out of nowhere
So like literally any other Elite 4 member ever?
>>
>>32866007
Kahili can sexually offend me any day if she doesn't mind screamers!
>>
>>32865916
I'm thinking if it's an alternate reality that Nanu won't be a jaded depressed faggot and will therefore probably be in the Elite Four instead of giving it to Acerola.
>>
>>32865932
>he would rather fight dozens of literal whos throughout the game instead of just fighting hau for the entire game
I would rather have more unique characters than reusing characters.
Olivia had some charm with her lonely fem virgin personality, but the rest including kukui acting as gameplay champ was pathetic.
>>
>>32865932
Unpopular opinion here, but I would rather battle literal who's? They create excitement, and add tension. And that's what elite fours should be about.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.