[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a leaker, nor will I pretend to be, but I have some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm not a leaker, nor will I pretend to be, but I have some hypotheses/desires for U-S/M that rely partially on what we've seen already within S/M, and in "third versions."
First, the version mascots. I don't think GameFreak is a company that would use a gimmick twice for an added form for a legendary, so I don't think these forms are fusions like Kyurem was. I think it is indeed projecting, since Necrozma is a prism - remember how Looker said there was a rainbow near it as it flew to Ten Carat Hill? I also think Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma are all UBs, given the fact their stats are all prime numbers.
-Note how Blazikenite was event-only in X/Y but not in OR/AS. I think Snorlium Z will be very similar, being made available in U-S/M without events, alongside new Z-Crystals.
-Inter-dimensional shenanigans will allow us to get previous games' legendaries, and possibly other forms that've been MIA like the spiky-eared Pichu, or the contest Pikachus. Maybe even the eternal Floette, but I really wouldn't know. But it also would be nice if inter-dimensional stuff allowed us to get some HA Pokemon easier, like various starters (including the unreleased Alola starters) or legendaries such as the Kami trio.
-Kahili's golf course could be open, maybe with a golfing minigame? I did recall seeing an unfinished version of it in a screenshot.
-I'd wager that if Rotom does get a Z-Move, it could work off of Thunderbolt, and function like Flying Press, but the two types would be electric and the other typing of its given form (Ghost, Fire, Ice, etc.).
-There could be a link between Zygarde and Guzzlord, given the layout of their locales and how greed (Guzzlord) could contrast with preserving the ecosystem (Zygarde).
(continued in next post)
>>
-I'd wager that like OR/AS, U-S/M will expand on S/M new mechanic. I.e. adding more Alola forms. I don't think we can be sure of which Pokemon will obtain them, but it'd be nice if the Johto starters got them. More megas could come, too, since I think I heard GF claim that Flygon didn't get a mega in OR/AS because its design wasn't finalized yet.
-I think the games will allow us to use any Pokemon with an origin marking in Rated Battles. In other words, we could use Gen VI and VII Pokemon, but also Pokemon from the Gen I and II VC games. How else can legitimate players use HA Zapdos and the like without being part of that Gen VI event?
-Colress, I think, is up to something. Why just stick him in? I think he, as well as Cynthia and Grimsley, are fallers alongside Anabel, too, as they use their original themes from their DS-era games. Could it be just GF not re-composing? Maybe, but this could be a way to have some sort of "diegetic laziness," if that's a good way of describing it.
>>
>>32861927
-I think it's also very likely more Pokemon will be added to the regional dex rather than new species altogther. Bellossom and Rotom seem like they'd be obvious additions, but then again, I really, really would not know.
-I wonder if Pheobe is gonna have anything to do here? Maybe it'll say she's originally from Alola?
>>
good thread op, better than 95% of the other ones right now
>>
>>32862701
I appreciate your sentiment! I'd say there's a lot to speculate already, even beyond these nuttier theories I've been hearing. I'd certainly say that new Z-Moves and the return of move tutors (with new tutors for both older moves and new Gen VII moves) will be coming. Not too sure about new megas, but new Alola forms seem comparatively more likely.

I did have some ideas for new Z-Moves, too.
-One for Ho-oh could interact with Sacred Fire, and while it does more damage than using Firium Z, it also will always inflict a burn, like Alola Raichu's Stoked Sparksurfer and paralysis.
-Lugia's Z-Move could also boost its critical hit ratio by a stage, being in-line with Aeroblast's +1 critical hit stage.

But otherwise, I think we'll see a lot of the new Z-Moves bear similarity with Pulverizing Pancake, in that they work with a specific move and deal more damage than if the type-based Z-Crystal were used. That said it could be anyone's guess - we could get more weird stuff like Extreme Evoboost, too, and I do appreciate variety...
>>
>>32861927
>but it'd be nice if the Johto starters got them
Please no.

I'd rather them get Megas.
>>
>>32863018
I'd be fine with either, desu. Both have potential. I do think that between the two, Alola forms are more likely, being the featured mechanic of this gen.
>>
>>32863018
Megas are shit.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.