[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and gentlemen, gather around! Grandson of the illustrious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1496758586307.jpg (384KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496758586307.jpg
384KB, 2000x1000px
Ladies and gentlemen, gather around! Grandson of the illustrious John Gamefreak, and son to Johnathan Gamefreak Jr.: John Gamefreak III Esq. here. I've brought with me some leaks! I will also be fielding your questions to the best of my ability.

>New Alolan forms?
Yes - but they are all Johto mons, as many of you might have guessed (given GS coming to the eShop). They are a follows:

-Bug/Fighting Ledian (Has boxing gloves)
-Water/Poison Wooper and Quagsire (They look like they're melting)
-Fighting Aipom (not much about it is different except its red and has a fist instead of an open hand)
-Steel/Water Qwilfish (Looks like an naval mine)
-Ground/Rock Slugma and Magcargo (They're black with rocks in them kind of like asphalt)
-Dark/Ice Delibird (Looks like a Japanese burglar)
-Electric Mantine (Looks like an angrier Mantine with yellow on it)
-Grass/Fairy Bellossom (Has a more tropical motif, flowers, colours, etc)
-Dark/Psychic Girafarig (The tail faces the same way as the head and is larger/more menacing looking)
-Water Pineco and Forretress (They look like coral reef/anemone things)

>What is the "alternate story"?
Gladion escapes with Nebby and Type Null. It is also kind of implied to be a sequel at some points. For example: Lillie works alongside Lusamine. Their lab appears to be legitimate now, Lillie citing a change of heart after a "long needed trip". Gladion seems to think otherwise, hence stealing Nebby. No more Skull. New badguy team.

>Are there still island challenges?
Nope. There are gyms this time around. Actually, a big part of it is how you and your rival are the first to take on the gym challenge.
>>
>What of Team Skull?
Guzma is actually a Bug gym leader now in a revitalized Po Town. At first, you fight Plumeria who pretends she's the gym leader until after battle. Some Skull baddies lurk around, but they're just goofy NPCs.

>So if Aether is "good" and there's no team skull...?
There's a group of creepy black and purple spacesuit looking guys called the Prism Corps (Jap. translation). You learn they're a group of Fallers who purposely jump around chasing Necrozma. They're lead by a rather ominous guy named Kussetsu-hakase (translates to Professor Refract roughly; not sure of the English name).

>Fallers? So Looker and Anabel are back?
Looker - yes. Anabel - no. Looker also aludes to having followed Prism Corps after "following them to a luxurious cruise" (IT ALL COMES TOGETHERâ„¢)

>Is that Ryuki guy in the game?
He is. He joined Looker in investigating Prism Corps. He's very headstrong, often rushing into situations when Looker wants to hang back. The chemistry between them is great. Some funny bits.

He also becomes fairly key to the story in the climax.

>So what are the gyms?
Ilima: Normal
Lana: Water
Kiawe: Fire
Mallow: Grass
Guzma: Bug
Sophocles: Electric
Mina: Fairy
Olivia: Rock

>No grand trials?
There are still grand trials. Hala insists on keeping them alive, however, Hau runs the Iki Town trial now.

>Who is the rival now?
Basically girl Hau. Think of a dark skinned Bianca.

>So Necrozma fuses with Solgaleo/Lunala?
Yes, and they're not the only ones he can fuse with.

>Is Zygarde still cucked?
You know it.

TAKING QUESTIONS NOW. I'll answer them the best I can.
>>
>>32861460
What happens to alola aipom when it evolves
>>
File: Raugh.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Raugh.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>You know it
>>
File: 40ksk.jpg (4KB, 139x122px) Image search: [Google]
40ksk.jpg
4KB, 139x122px
>>32861462
>Is Zygarde still cucked?
>You know it.
>>
>>32861460
>more faller shit
Why won't Gamefreak let it die?
>>
>>32861474

it doesn't :^)
>>
>>32861474
You can't evolve it unfortunately. It's also a gift mon you get when you buy or renew your Pokebank subscription iirc.

>>32861509
>Why won't Gamefreak let it die?
I'd usually agree with you, but there is a particular cutscene involving Fallers I think you'll enjoy.
>>
>>32861460
>Bug/Fighting Ledian
Don't toy with my heart faggot
>>
File: gym-leader-skyla.jpg (50KB, 640x192px) Image search: [Google]
gym-leader-skyla.jpg
50KB, 640x192px
Battle Frontier or something similar? And is when you battle an important trainer does dialogue come up with their last pokemon like pic related?
>>
>>32861571
>Battle Frontier or something similar
Nope. Still the Battle Tree. Just has a few new trainers from Johto (Falkner, Morty, Eusine and Clair)
>>
>Alolan Delibird
>when regular Delibird exists in Alola

You blew it
>>
>>32861592
>things can't change in a new game
I blew nothing.
>>
>>32861606
I find myself not believing you John Gamefreak III Esq.
>>
What happened to the other thread where you listed Nanu as a gym leader, contradicting yourself?

Nice try but the alolan form are also way too fishy (GF made them to add some more pokemon to types who needed them, here it just looks like "what type should that pokemon have been" )
>>
>>32861638
>What happened to the other thread where you listed Nanu as a gym leader, contradicting yourself?
I have been jotting down these notes for months. The other thread was an older version of my notes that I quickly corrected.

>Nice try but the alolan form are also way too fishy (GF made them to add some more pokemon to types who needed them, here it just looks like "what type should that pokemon have been" )
That isn't why Gamefreak made Alolan forms. They made them to give a new twist on Kanto Pokemon since it was the anniversary. They're doing the same for Johto this time around to coincide with the release of GS on eShop.

>>32861634
:( </3
>>
Any new Battle Tree characters worth mentioning? Also how different is the new Alola Dex compared to the old?
>>
Aipom can't have an alolan form dickweed, it has a cross gen evo, and no alolan mon has such. They can't do Johto pokemon and randomly put a gen 4 one in.
>>
>>32861715
>muh patterns
>>
What's the appeal in writing this shit?
>>
The johto starters will get something in this game?

And talking about johto,is lance back?

Also...Lillie is gonna help the main character at some point in the game?
>>
who are the elite four and champion?
>>
do we get to defend our title posgame?
>>
Just fucking tell us OP,what characters from other games will return?
>>
>>32861731
Speculating in anticipation for new games, and (You)s
>>
>>32861460

why you made up this shit for?

alolan forms of the johto mons won't be in the game but will hatch from the eggs transferred from VC games

there's none of the starters that will get alola form and won't ever be, team skull are now criminals

alolan johto mons are;
donphan
skarmory
mantine
bellossom
quagsire line
ursaring
sunflora
dunsparce
octilery
hitmontop
politoed
azumaril line
mareep line
togepi line

and that's all
>>
>>32861715
Just because a handful of Pokemon (ones with cross gen evos) didn't get Alola forms doesn't mean you can exclude all of them. Only 18 Pokemon got them, so patterns are irrelevant.

Plus, until ORAS, no Pokemon who evolved via stone could Mega Evolve -- then came Gallade. Gamefreak doesn't give a shit about patterns.
>>
>>32861509
its an overarching story meant to lead into the diamond and pearl remakes on switch
>>
Does Z-Crystals get some sort of buff instead unleasing powerful, maybe changing form in their final evolution, like Z-form, Z-Evolution, Ultra Form, Ultra Evolution, etc?
>>
>>32861681
I mentioned it in an earlier reply.

>>32861715
Also covered this in an earlier reply.

>>32861749
No, no, yes. Lusamine helps as well.

>>32861751
Same Elite 4. Champion is your rival. Your rival is REALLY into the whole Gyms and E4 stuff.

>>32861765
Yes

>>32861777
Answered this already.

>>32861841
This entire post is wrong.
>>
>>32861925
>>32861751
Looking at the wrong notes again. Same E4 except Olivia is replaced with Nanu.
>>
>>32861901
The turning from the trailer has to do with this. Necrozmium-Z can be used to transform Solgaleo, Lunala and some other legendaries into the Necrozma fusions.
>>
what are the coolest new pokemon? like coolest alola forms?
>>
is the rival Hau? or a total new character? how does the character look like?
>>
>>32862015
I'm a pretty big fan of the Alolan Ledian and Alolan Pineco line I mention here >>32861460

>>32862022
I answer this here: >>32861462
Hau is a Trial leader. New rival is a girl who reminds me of a brown Bianca, and is obsessed with the whole gym/E4 thing.
>>
>>32861460
>>32861462
>girl Hau
Nice try
>>
Fuck vp in leak season
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.