[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

his first attack is called literally "God damn punch"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Incineroar-SM3Plus.jpg (99KB, 422x580px) Image search: [Google]
Incineroar-SM3Plus.jpg
99KB, 422x580px
his first attack is called literally "God damn punch"

the attack itself deals 180 if we have any number of damage counters on our benched pokemon

I wonder if owl will top that?
>>
>>32861402
Any picture of the other two?
>>
>>32861409

they are not in the set at this moment
>>
>>32861416
Alright, thanks anyway anon
>>
>>32861402

*130 sorry I misstyped with second one
>>
>>32861402

Arceus Damn Punch
>>
>>32861441

they will change it to

>very rough punch :^)
>>
>>32861441
God, I hate the whole replace God with Arceus shit.
>>
>>32861402
Well the current Decidueye GX WAS (because it's pretty terrible right now) good and kinda meta time ago while Incineroar GX was and still is plain terrible.

Also the theme deck Decidueye and Incineroar are both good and usable (for theme deck standards) and while Incineroar has type advantage over it, Decidueye fights better against the Lunala theme deck.

As for the one you posted, it may look good on paper, but it really isn't since it's pretty much outclassed by Grandpa since that card doesn't need to evolve twice.
Which is a fucking bummer because I hate how basic oriented the card game is, the rotation finally had a chance to fix the big mistake EX and Spirti Link Megas were, but nope let's make most evolutions garbage as usual.
>>
>>32861549

agree but with ho-oh GX it looks good, keep in mind that we are going to get at least 5 more sets from SM
>>
>>32861549
What about Primarina? Just curious.
>>
>>32861441
>>32861499
BAH GAWD, A SLOBBERKNOCKER
>>
>>32861549
I though Incineroar GX was the best fire type a few months ago with sky field and Victini, but I'm not all that into TCG so idk.
>>
>>32862020

well, technically he is

GX have one energy attack which deals 160 on sky field or 220 with band

and normal incineroar deals 100 or 200 with one or two heads with victini you have 2x 50% to hit for 200 for 3 energies, it's not best, but still with band it's 160 or 260
>>
>>32862020
The point is, if you want to use Sky Field gimmicks you either use Mega Fug, who only needs to evolve once and deals x30 for each benched pokémon, or Raichu who also need to evolve once and while it deals 10 less damage than Incineroar, it doesn't give two prize cards since it's a normal card.

The second attack can be pontentially good with Victini, but I personally don't like playing chances.

>>32861674
The normal Primarina is good in themedeck, specially since it and Brionne have that obnoxious attack that confuses and a decent attack for themedeck.

Primarina GX is alright for fun I guess, problem is that even with Aqua Patch you can't really abuse her first attack so you'd rather run a cheap Lapras GX (which is basically Wailrod EX but with more offensive presence) deck or Ninetales GX (which is pretty meta, to the point people started using Metagross more because it counters it) is you really want to run a water deck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.