[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>black >spikes slapped on >rainbow shit Take out Lusamine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: motherbeast.png (427KB, 751x731px) Image search: [Google]
motherbeast.png
427KB, 751x731px
>black
>spikes slapped on
>rainbow shit

Take out Lusamine and this looks like a Necrozma fusion.
>>
>>32859474
No it doesn't, idiot.
>>
Tinfoil on.

>>32859474
> Nihilego + Necrozma Fuses
> You can't see Necrozma in Ultra Space (light shit, prism shit)
> Nihilego + Necrozma Fuses with Lusamine
> Nihilego + Necrozma Unfuses with Lusamine
> Necrozma Escapes with Lusamine/MC/Lillie through Nebby's Portal
> Necrozma suddenly appears in Alola, now visible
>>
>>32859527
I believe
>>
>>32859474
If it were any other franchise we would've gotten a cool boss fight
>>
did anyone else think we were going to battle Lusamine herself?
>>
>>32859474

No. It doesn't, kid.
>>
File: 1494207235772.png (63KB, 179x251px) Image search: [Google]
1494207235772.png
63KB, 179x251px
>>32859474
>>32859527
oh shit
>>
>>32859862
i was hoping that the game would go full on jrpg. i bet if GF wasn't afraid that everyone would hack the game to fight as the fused lusamine, we'd have the fight
>>
File: Nihilego_SM_concept_art[1].jpg (957KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
Nihilego_SM_concept_art[1].jpg
957KB, 1280x908px
>>32859474

According to the concept art, that's Nihilego's "Z-Powered form"; it took that form by absorbing Lusamine's Z-Crystals.
>>
>>32859527
But the dex says Necrozma came to Alola in ancient times and has been sleep underground ever since. Assuming the dex is right, that means Necrozma didn't come through the portal during the events of the game.
>>
>>32862100
Dex also said that Shedinja steals the souls of those who peek inside his shell.
>>
File: IMG_1310.jpg (28KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
28KB, 349x344px
>>32861910
>Necrozma is the prism pokemon
>Z-crystals look like prisms
>Necrozma might be source of the Z-Crystals
>>
>>32859474
>has elements of Necrozma and Nihilego
>its not because its a fusion of Necrozma of Nihilego
>its because when Ultra Beasts fuse with humans, they take on that sort of appearance
>Necrozma is a human/UB fusion
>like Solgaleo and Lunala, it lived in the Pokemon world for so long that it essentially became a Pokemon
>>
>>32863075
I'd bet money this is true.
>Z crystals don't really "power up" Pokemon attacks, they just focus their power to the extreme like a prism, which is Necrozma's power
>The "fused" forms of Solgaleo and Lunala are just them using Necrozma itself as a Z-crystal, they won't have better stats like Megas/Primals (those are so last-gen) but instead get some sort of super beefed up Z-moves, possibly without needing an actual hold item to use them
>>
>>32863240
>Memories of the human host fade, but don't completely disappear
>Memories resurface; the host human tries to regain control with the sliver of the sense of self they have remaining
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.