[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /vp/ really contrarian? I honestly just saw it as a irony-loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486573506721.jpg (173KB, 731x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486573506721.jpg
173KB, 731x630px
Is /vp/ really contrarian? I honestly just saw it as a irony-loving community with very high standards.
>>
>>32858584
/vp/ is the son of /v/
so yes, /vp/ is contrarian
>>
>>32858584
Not really. There are some contrarians, but there's a lot of love for the Pokemon popular in other communities, too, like Heracross and Shuckle. Even Charizard seems to be decently accepted, if only because some people want to fuck it.
>>
/vp/ has particularly high concentrations of autistic contrarians and ironic shitposters
>>
>>32858584
I wouldn't know since I don't visit any other Pokemon communities.
>>
It's very normie. For example, I unironically think Incineroar is awesome, and I'll have at least two posters call me a barafag instead of two popping up to say they think Incineroar is cool too.
>>
I can tell with certainty that a few of you schizos like to switch i.ps from time to time baiting. Why would a nigger spend literally hours a day on Vietnamese knitting forum talking to himself until someone else comes along? I don't know.
>>
>>32858584
Pretty much. For example, B2W2 and Platinum are considered the best games in the series here but everywhere else they tend to be considered mediocre.
>>
File: 1397142161330.png (15KB, 592x503px) Image search: [Google]
1397142161330.png
15KB, 592x503px
>>32858584
Like all communities it begin as ironic then becomes unironic when those we are making fun of actually start coming here and think they're the majority.
>>
>>32858715
i kind of unironically wish this were a vietnamese knitting forum

I'd kill for a knitting board on 4chan tee bee aitch
>>
File: Risitas girissimas.jpg (38KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
Risitas girissimas.jpg
38KB, 425x283px
>With very high standards
>>
Not really considering many of the games they regularly praise would also fail under the same high standards they hold the recent games to. They just have a tendency to view things in absolutes, so things that are just good are GOAT and things that are just bad must have raped their dogs, and their viewpoints are twisted to match the narrative they want to push.
>>
Their Pokemon taste isn't very contrarian, unless you consider listening to every song on the top 40 station except the top 3 contrarian
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.