[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the most bullshit thing that ever happened to you here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Battle_Frontier_E.png (156KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Frontier_E.png
156KB, 2048x1152px
What was the most bullshit thing that ever happened to you here?

Battle Frontier stories thread.
>>
I thought Sudowoodo was grass. One shot it with a water move.
>>
Enemy focus band activating several times in a row.
>>
File: IMG_2875.jpg (58KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2875.jpg
58KB, 800x588px
Shiny Claydol in the Battle Factory
>>
so I've never played emerald but how the fuck do you get in the cave down there?
>>
>meme frontier
(Lol
>>
>>32856882
waterfall
>>
>>32856882
use waterfall and surf left?
>>
>>32856887
>>32856892
Nevermind I just saw it I'm blind as fuck cheers anons
>>
i was in a battle factory match and some golem or something had double team, couldnt hit him at all, all my pokemon died to struggle it was fun
>>
File: 1456269803064[1].jpg (342KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456269803064[1].jpg
342KB, 1024x1024px
>>32856817
Triple Guillotine from a Pinsir in RS Battle Tower ending a 37 win streak when they were on their last mon. Same thing happened again another time with Seaking Horn Drill.

On the other end of the spectrum, HGSS Battle Factory(both named battle frontier, so I assume it counts) is where I definitively decided who my favorite pokemon is.
>After many struggles, I get to Thorton on lv100 singles
>Team of Swampert, Ninetales, and Garchomp
>Special Swamert lead vs. Probopass, go first and Earth Power it into oblivion after a Protect.
>Swampert vs. Exploud. Exploud outspeeds and uses Torment, then Swampert uses Muddy Water, getting the accuracy drop.
>Exploud uses Hyper Voice, but Swampert DODGES SOUND and finishes it with Earth Power.
>Can't use Earth Power on his last mon.
>It's a Donphan.
>Outspeed and OHKO it with Muddy Water, leaving Swampert unscathed.
>MFW the catharsis of JV3ing the frontier brain after getting screwed so many times.
>>
>>32856817
Fuck Shuckle.

That's my story.
>>
Missed fire blast 3 times In a row. GG
>>
Technically it was the platinum BF and It's not so much bullshit, but more my mistake but still annoys me

>Smashing up Battle Frontier with my Electivire
>Going decently far
>Pick bug for the however many times it was
>Shedinja
>no move that's super effective against it

I'm a fucking retard
>>
I found a shiny golem and minun within a day of each other at the Battle Pyramid.
Also, three consecutive pinsir + guillotines (this happened more than once).
>>
>>32856817
the classic "lol nope" in the hall right before pike queen
>>
I got stuck on a Meganium with double team, synthesis, substitute, and leftovers one battle before the gold symbol at the battle tower. Switching off my gameboy hurt.
>>
File: Battle Resort.png (515KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Resort.png
515KB, 640x451px
>>32856817
I couldn't even get to the Frontier, it wasn't even built yet.
>>
File: cresselia.png (350KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cresselia.png
350KB, 1000x1000px
>be me
>reach up to the Sinnoh Frontier Brain of the Battle Factory
>he starts out with Cresselia and I start with Salamence
>he starts out with Double Team, my move misses. He Double Teams again and my move misses a second time. rinse and repeat.
>eventually his Cresselia's evasiveness reaches to the max level and i'm trying so desperately to hit this thing
>he starts using Psychic and I can't do anything to stop it at this point
>my Salamence goes down, so does my Scizor and Swampert
>mfw I lost because of a cheap move

The worst part of all of this is that none of my Pokemon learn a move that never misses, so I was doomed from the beginning. I now hate Double Team and Cresselia.
>>
>>32858745
they're so lazy lmao
>>
earlier today, me trying to get silver for battle factory in emerald

>I lead off with Feraligatr, Noland throws out Machamp
>Hydro Pump does a little over half his health
>He Cross Chops me, getting a crit and killing Feraligatr
>Send out Claydol and kill with Psychic
>Exploud comes out
>Uses Overheat, White herb activites, I use Psychic and does about 3/4 HP
>Ice Beams me, barely live, kill with Psychic
>Pray for an easy last pokemon
>He sends out fucking Heracross, one of the best, if not the best, pokemon in the Battle Factory
>Megahorns my Claydol
>Send out Marowak
>Heracross uses Megahorn, I barely live
>I use Rock Slide, it put him in red HP
>Heracross finishes me off with Brick Break

sorry that it isnt too interesting, i dont have much to share. but i am still salty over that cross chop crit at the start killing me.
>>
>>32856817
I fuckled with Shuckle and I lost.

I cri evry time
>>
>>32858745
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>32858487
This is my story too. FUCK Shuckle. I get mad just thinking about it.
>>
File: 250px-248Tyranitar.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-248Tyranitar.png
55KB, 250x250px
I didn't really play much of emerald's frontier other than cheating it with max stat pokemon as a kid

In HeartGold's frontier though, well.....
>Grinding battle factory for BP for Energy Ball TM
>Get to Thornton, lose easily as his first Pokemon (don't remember what it was) wiped my whole team
>Grind my way back up to him, have a pretty solid team.
>Last 2 of mine are Grumpig and Sealeo, kill his 2nd to last mon and there's only one left
>Both at pretty decent health although Sealeo is sleeping
>"Well, as long as he doesn't send out Tyranitar or something crazy I think I win

Guess what Pokemon Thornton sent out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.