[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IIT: give moves abilities and items you've thought of, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
IIT: give moves abilities and items you've thought of, and other anons discuss them. I'll start:

Ability- observer (or something less dumb): if this ability is switched for another ability, the pokemon keeps that ability forever.

Basically sketch for abilities. This would have to be given to a pokemon with at least a few weaknesses to make sure wonder guard isn't a problem
>>
that's a dumbass ability and you know it
>>
Might maybe work if you gave it a timer of some sort, or a locked reset. Like after two separate battles, your pokemon would go back to the observer ability
>>
>>32854603
>Ability
- Aura Read: All the moves done by the user will never fail. (Exclusive to [Insert Gen 8 Region here]an Lucario.)

>Move
- Spark Impact: The user charges its fur with spark and charges at the target. Doesn't have second effect. [100 BP / 100%] (Exclusive to Shinx line)
>>
File: 5169810.png (2MB, 1440x1420px) Image search: [Google]
5169810.png
2MB, 1440x1420px
>>32854603
>Gamefreak shamelessly scrapping the bottom of the /vp/ barrel for new game design
>>
>>32855151
>protect

>ANOTHER good physical Electric move that's exclusive to one line
>>
File: 1497849589021.png (372KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
1497849589021.png
372KB, 510x755px
>>32855151
>Exclusive to Shinx line
>>
>>32854603
>IIT

??
>>
>Volt Tail
>50 BP, 100 ACC
>Hits twice, exclusive to Electivire.
>2nd hit has a 10% chance to paralyze
>>
what about an ability to make 2-turn moves into one?
>>
>>32855151
>>32855264
>Tapu Volto
>20 BP, 100 ACC, hits 5 times for tapu koko
>each hit has a 30% chance to paralyze and has a high-crit ratio
>user doesn't get hurt by rocky helmet etc.
>exclusive to tapu koko
>>
>>32855295
>tfw they give it to a pokemon that only learns hyper beam
You know gf would be dumb enough to do it
>>
>>32855295
as long as you don't give it to Xerneas it's not broken

Bounce would be unused as a worse body slam
Dig is still inferior to earthquake
Dive's slightly inferior to waterfall
Fly is a fine for flying types
Freeze shock is a signature move (though if kyurem-b got that ability, he'd finally have a good stab)
Geomancy would be broken beyond belief, that's why I added "no xerneas"
Ice burn would make kyurem-w better, but he's already uber so who cares
Phantom Force: usable physical ghost stab for a lot of 'mons that really need it, good use of the ability, not broken
Razor Wind: still shite
Shadow Force: it's users area already uber, again, who cares?
Skull Bash: good use of the ability, 130 bp normal move is always useful
Sky Attack: by far the most powerful use of the ability that isn't broken, aerilate double edge without the recoil and worth giving up your ability for
Solar Beam: Second best use of the ability that isn't broken, and because nothing can abuse both solar beam and sky attack it's not broken overall.
Solar Blade: Lurantis gets better

overall I'd say, good idea
>>
>>32855518
as for users of the ability I'd suggest Dodrio
access to both skull bash and sky attack
currently lacking in good abilities
Gets STAB on both of them
And currently is fairly low in usage and could do with the boost it brings
>>
>Abilities
Ruthless
Attacks do x1.3 damage against pokemon that can still evolve (it bullies small NFE pokemon)

Confidence
Attacks do x1.3 damage against foes with 500 or more BST (I gave this to a non-evolving monkey with 499BST)

Persistent
When this pokemon knocks out another pokemon all of the PP of all of its moves is restored

Dark Magic
Draws in Psychic and Ghost type moves, negates them, and gives the user a Special Attack boost (Lightning Rod but against Psychic and Ghost)

Momentum
Multi-turn moves (Thrash, Rollout, Fly, Dig, Razor Wind, Hyper Beam, etc.) get an extra multiplier the longer they go (first turn is x1.1, second is x1.2, third is x1.3, etc.)

>Moves
Thunder Claw
Electric, Physical, 80BP, high critical hit rate, 10% chance to paralyze

Shrapnel Blast
Rock, Special 110 BP, 85 Acc, 10% chance to lower foe's speed one level

Cold Crush
Ice, Physical, 100BP, lowers the user's defense 2 levels

Cloak of Darkness
Dark, Status, raises user's physical attack and Special defense one level each

Needle Cracker
Steel, Special, 60 BP, will never miss and strikes through Protect/Fly/whatever. Power increases by 20 for each evasion boost opponent has and another 20 for each accuracy drop you have

Spear Break
Dragon, Physical, 80BP, 95 acc, 20% chance to lower foe's defense, 20% chance to raise your defense

Berserker Barrage
Normal, physical 80BP, raises user's attack two stages and lowers user's accuracy one stage

Shamrock Shake
Normal, status, your entire team is blessed with good luck and a 100% critical hit rate for the next 3 turns

Banshee Scream
Ghost, sound based, 80 BP, strikes at the foe's physical or special defense, whichever is lower (this one is intentionally good and goes on a legend as a signature move)
>>
>>32855624
Oh shit, I forgot one more move.

Cursed Earth
Ground, status (won't work on flying types, magnet rise users, air balloon users, or levitate users)

User cuts its own HP by 1/2 to reduce the foe's speed defense and special defense. If you are below 1/2 your maximum health it will not fail, but it will make you knock yourself out.

Goes on ghost/ground types
>>
Magnetize: Raises sp-atk and accuracy by 1 stage

Overclock: Raises the user's Sp-atk by 1 stage, speed by 2 stages and burns the user

Siege Mode: Raises the user's Def, Sp-atk and Sp-def by 2 stages and forces the user to go last (reduces priority of all moves by -2)

Obsidian Shards: 30bp, Rock Type, special, 90% accuracy.
User blasts it's opponent with 2 razor sharp shards that are always critical
>>
>>32854603
>prankster smeargle
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.