[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Due to various situations, I haven't been able to pick up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: XY-logo.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XY-logo.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Due to various situations, I haven't been able to pick up Sun and Moon until recently. Am I too late to transfer my pokemon over from Gen 6? And if not, how long do I have?
>>
No, you're never too late. You need to pay 5 bucks for Bank to transfer them, though.
>>
File: 1427510937530.png (129KB, 453x255px) Image search: [Google]
1427510937530.png
129KB, 453x255px
Why would you only have a limited amount of time to transfer? When has that ever been the case?
>>
>>32846141
Don't bother, because the Switch games are coming out next spring. Sure they'll be as rushed and half-assed as the last two gens, but it's Pokemon and you'll suck the shit out of Gamefreak's ass regardless right?
>>
>>32846158
Take the name off.
>>
>>32846154
>>32846158
I thought after a few months they disallowed transfering from 5 to 6? If not, I feel much more relieved.
>>
>>32846175
Nah, you're good. As long as Bank exists you'll still be able to transfer. And you can still transfer from 5 to 6. I think what you're thinking of is how it was free for the first few months (although it's been a while so I could be wrong)

>>32846174
y?
>>
>>32846192
That's an imposter Lily.
>>
Why am I such an obnoxious attention whore ;_;
please kill me
>>
I am rather new, and unfortunately I failed to take the advise of other posts and refused to remove my name, I will now be subjected to ridicule until I realize this error and remove the name, or are driven away for good.

Maybe if I lurked for a bit before posting, I wouldn't have gotten into this mess.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.