[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when a fakemon does the concept of a heel way better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: onzarudo.png (161KB, 420x382px) Image search: [Google]
onzarudo.png
161KB, 420x382px
>when a fakemon does the concept of a heel way better than an official Pokemon with the same concept, while having a typing that makes more sense
Really makes ya think...
>>
>>32844524
That's just a barafied shiny Hawlucha
>>
>>32844524
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heel_(professional_wrestling)

>In professional wrestling, a heel (also known as a rudo in lucha libre) is a wrestler who is villainous or a "bad guy", who is booked (scripted) by the promotion to be in the position of being an antagonist. They are typically opposed by their polar opposites, faces, who are the heroic protagonist or "good guy" characters. In American wrestling, it was common for the faces to be American and the heels to be portrayed as foreign (e.g. Bret Hart, The Iron Sheik, Rusev, Carlito, Neville).

>In order to gain heat (with boos and jeers from the audience), heels are often portrayed as behaving in an immoral manner by breaking rules or otherwise taking advantage of their opponents outside the bounds of the standards of the match. Others do not (or rarely) break rules, but instead exhibit unlikeable, appalling and deliberately offensive and demoralizing personality traits such as arrogance, cowardice or contempt for the audience. Many heels do both, cheating as well as behaving nastily. No matter the type of heel, the most important job is that of the antagonist role. Heels exist to provide a foil to the face wrestlers. If a given heel is cheered over the face, a promoter may opt to turn that heel to face or vice versa, or to make the wrestler do something even more despicable to encourage heel heat.

>implying Fire/Dark is not the perfect type combo for a heel
>>
>>32844524
I can't even tell what animal it's supposed to be. It's kind of got jaguar arms but it head looks like some kind of lizard head
>>
>>32844555
>Neville
What foreign country is this supposed to come from?
>>
>>32844556
http://phoenixdex.alteredorigin.net/pokemon/onzarudo/

It's basically a Jaguar Warrior to match Hawlucha's Eagle Warrior
>>
>>32844638
Somewhere in Great Britain?
>>
>>32844524
that's literally shiny hawlucha, but bulkier, what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>32846553

Looks nothing like a jaguar or a cat of any sort

Say what you will about Incineroar, but at least you can tell what animal it's supposed to look like
>>
File: arcaninemega[1].png (147KB, 417x420px) Image search: [Google]
arcaninemega[1].png
147KB, 417x420px
>>32846553

What the fuck is this
>>
>>32846582
Hell if I know I'm not the artist
>>
>>32846570
Here's the artist's concept art. Looks better than the final product IMO:
http://phoenixkratos.tumblr.com/post/65277554900/clockwise-from-top-left-onzarudo-fightingdark
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.