[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if USUM is 2017 game and Switch game (most likely gen 8 s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 038_thumb4.jpg (25KB, 404x244px) Image search: [Google]
038_thumb4.jpg
25KB, 404x244px
So if USUM is 2017 game and Switch game (most likely gen 8 since all gen 7 mythicals are out already) will be 2018 as this source says https://twitter.com/GoNintendoTweet/status/877615247196127232

then does that mean there wont be gen 7 Mystery Dungeon game? Unless they'll release it lets say next spring there's no way they'll have gen 7 one before Switch main game launches next year

I also wonder if it would happen would it be Switch or still 3DS. gen 5 MD game launched on 3DS and it didnt work all that well. Maybe they should release last 3DS MD game early next year and take their time with Switch MD game in the future. Super Mystery Dungeon wass amazing and they can reuse all the models for gen 7 MD game
>>
That news story was updated, no 2018 release
>>
>>32832462
Its still 2018. The job listing pretty much confirms it
>>
You really don't want another PMD, most likely.

Unless you like mobile trash, anyway.

At this point I'd say it is highly likely all side games will go there instead.

That's obviously the main reason there won't be a standalone handheld - emotional extortion will make them more money.

Seriously, you end up paying them like what? $100 from something like a Magikarp Jump to properly unlock everything?

We all know even a Pokemon game like that would probably be 30 or less and then end up in the discount bin if it were on their systems.

If only zombie Iwata could exist to come back and save us from the investers.
>>
>>32832497
er, not really
>>
>>32832507
The job listing from march says that the job expires/ends may 2018, so the games will be almost if not completely finished by that time. We will know about the games before may 2018.
>>
>>32832523
Certain jobs aren't needed right until the end of development
>>
If it was a 3DS game they could probably get one out since they aren't working out a new engine or playing catch up with assets, but I get a feeling from Super's general approach that a new one isn't in the cards anymore. And to be honest with post-merger Chunsoft in general I dunno if I want one. Super was even worse than Gates in some areas even if it was overall better.
>>
>>32832538
Both of the job listing have an expiration date of may 2018
>>
>>32832507
>>32832523
>>32832538
Either way the lack of new mythicals suggests next year for gen 8, unless they'll focus on Eternal Floette (unlikely)
>>
>>32832507

Gamefreak said there won't be a game for over a year, that can be any time after June 2018. I doubt they would've said anything about a game if it wasn't coming for over a year and a half/2 years.
>>
>>32832572
Yeah i think the games will come out winter 2018
>>
Id be very disappointed if there was no gen 7 Mystery Dungeon
>>
I feel like there's 1 more mythical pokemon. Maybe necrozma new form
>>
>>32832501
>reddit spacing
Fuck off.
>>
>>32833730
>Maybe necrozma new form
Legendary forms arent mythicals
>>
>>32832501
PMD isn't the type of game to go mobile, though. Stop being so pessimistic.
>>
>>32832451
Pokemon Games usually lines up with the movies.
So after Solgaleo/Lunalala/Prismdude and UBS or Tapus get a movie we can expect more news for the next gen
>>
File: cp.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cp.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>32832462
>>32832507
>>32832538
>being this retarded to not see the pure damage control by Nintendo in case another Diamond and Pearl related delay happens again
>forgets that Game Freak is making it and expects the project will take a long time to be finished
2018 bud
>>
>>32832501
I don't know anyone who's spent a single dollar on Magikarp Jump
>>
>>32832497
Until there is an official announcement there is no confirmation. And even then delays may happen.
>>
Mistery dungeon officially ended
Our best chance is a mobile microtransaction free to play
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.