[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a magical genie and I'll grant you three wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: HoshiLogos.png (307KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
HoshiLogos.png
307KB, 575x800px
I'm a magical genie and I'll grant you three wishes for the Switch Pokemon games
But remember, the 3DS is dead forever and even I can't help with that.
>>
>>32831577
Fuck off
>>
Large world map that encourages non sequenced exploration
Pokemon and battles take place in the overworld
It looks like Dragon Quest X
>>
>>32831586
Sounds like you just want to play Dragon Quest.
>>
>>32831577
pluse and minun as the starters
>>
File: IMG_2274.jpg (737KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2274.jpg
737KB, 1440x1920px
>>32831577
>2018
>graphics like pic related
> At least one of the new starters has a cool final evo
>>
>>32831577
GAME

also online battle options with many in depth battle customizations. I know game freak will never separate Pokémon into tiers, but having separate lobbies that have different rules like "sleep clause" would be nice

At least 100 new Pokémon.
>>
>>32831577
make them be fun
>>
>Revamped Kanto for the region
>Trainer Customisation
>Have a fucking Battle Frontier or something similar
>>
File: 1479628524860.jpg (142KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479628524860.jpg
142KB, 1024x576px
>>32831577
>Big open world game, routes are replaced by open spaces.
>Encounter with wild Pokemon that no longer interrupts your overworld experience.
>You can see how wild Pokemon interact with their environment in the overworld.
>>
File: 1484542743902.png (98KB, 235x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484542743902.png
98KB, 235x400px
>>32831577
>at least 100 new Pokemon nothing less
>cell shading dropped and looks more like >>32831658
>fully open world like BotW
>linear elements to progress traditional Pokemon story but off beaten paths that make the player feel the discovery and mystery of new region with secret and hidden areas without hand holding
>trainer customization
>story that fully utilizes the legendary Pokemon and doesn't treat the lore like a small plot device for world ending agenda
Sun and Moon had the right track, but was obviously lacking shit. The Switch can fill in gaps and add new improvements the series needs.
>>
>>32831762
he said 3 moron
>>
>>32831577
>bring back following pokemon
>difficulty levels with appropriate AI
>good sinnoh remakes
>>
File: 1497659811165.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1497659811165.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>32831787
So?
>>
>Huge semi-open world that encourage exploration and taking different paths each time. Zelda BOTW style
>Minimal, non invasive plot. Something on the line of "become the pokémon master" and that's it. No stupid evil team and legendary pokemon going rampage like GEN III to VII, something more akin the first two. No, scratch that, even less plot.
>total dex retcon: they introduce 198 new mons brigning the total to 1000, fix the type chart, the abilitydex, the movedex, every line has type, stats, ability and moveset fixed, reworked, balanced, at least so that there is a niche for every line. Crossgen evolution is back big time and megas are definitely abolished with many of them being retconned in canon evolutions.
>>
>>32831577
>>32831586
>Large world map that encourages non sequenced exploration
This
>>32831658
This

And higher difficulty, with ingame "boss" opponents that use pokemon that simply are not the sort of thing you can get. I'm talking buffed BST, unique overpowered moves, multiple hp bars and "phases", the works. Make the cover legendary uncatchable the first time around, and make it a grueling battle the first time around. Show us how strong the leader's ace is by giving it a second health bar that also causes it to switch its moveset.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.