[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst fully evolved pokemon that wasn't intentionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 375px-637Volcarona.png (112KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
375px-637Volcarona.png
112KB, 375x375px
What is the worst fully evolved pokemon that wasn't intentionally made to be shit, like Delibird and Luvdisc? Pic unrelated.
>>
File: decidueye.jpg (42KB, 360x322px) Image search: [Google]
decidueye.jpg
42KB, 360x322px
>>
Meganium
>>
Delcatty? I know they upped its BST but I'm pretty sure it's still the lowest.
>>
>>32828331
I guess Farfetch'd too, since it got a massive +25 boost to attack this gen
>>
>>32828331
Delcatty seems like one of the intentionally shit pokemon, since it follows in the line of Persian and other early route pokemon.

Persion, Delcatty, Liepard, Purugly are all in the same group
>>
>>32828306
Reminder that PUcineroar exists
>>
>>32828374
At least Incineroar has a niche in doubles. Decidueye and Primarina are a complete joke in that format.
>>
>>32828374

He'll go up a tier once it gets its HA.
>>
>>32828295
vikavolt
>>
>>32828360
>Persian
It has high speed, good abilities, and decent moves. It's quite good for in-game and not *completely* unusuable in competitive

>Liepard
They gave it an excellent ability in Prankster and the moves to utilize it, and it's also fast. They definitely put some effort into it.

>Purugly
It's fast and used as Mars's ace, something they wouldn't do if its stats were truly shit.

Delcatty is by far the worst of the cats.
>>
>>32828295
Ursaring.
>>
File: 424.png (24KB, 420x310px) Image search: [Google]
424.png
24KB, 420x310px
>>32828295
>>
File: 166Ledian.png (700KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
166Ledian.png
700KB, 1280x1280px
>>32828295
This faggot from Gen II, Gen of Shitmons
>>
>>32828295
Watchog or Lurantis.
>>
>>32828413
This abomination is 10x worse than Rhyperior and I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>32828420
Probably this, but they seem to be acknowledging its shittiness now. They didn't buff it, of course.
>>
>>32828434
>they seem to be acknowledging its shittiness now
?
>>
>>32828432
you mean design-wise?
Because Rhyperior's stats, moves and abilities aren't bad. But it is screwed by its typing.
>>
>>32828391
maybe in doubles, but how much can intimidate actually save a mon? luxray has intim but it's still shitting it up in PU.
>>
>>32828389
Primarina might be a joke, but it still gets more usage than Incineroar even in doubles, so there's not much to brag about.
>>
>>32828450
luxray is a physical electric type
>>
>>32828443
Yeah, design wise. Picked Rhyperior to compare it to since it seems to get the most hate of the cross-gen evos when clearly Ambipom deserves it.

Actually, the competitive viability of all cross gen evos is all over the board. There are a few that are really good but the rest are basically pointless. That and the inconsistency of how good mega evolutions are makes me believe GF has no idea what they're doing and is just lucky whenever they actually manage to buff something.
>>
>>32828295
>>32828360
Where do you draw the line between something being "intentionally" shit?

I guess Cherrim is pretty bad. Its gimmick isn't that great either.
>>
>>32828480
Usage doesn't mean that much if Prima it's in a
"used a lot for some reason but it sucks" case like UU Dhelmise or Gen 5 OU Donphan
>>
>>32828569
I agree, but Incineroar isn't that groundbraking either. Primarina and Decidueye are bad, but so is Incineroar.
>>
>>32828607
So are most starters, as a result of their horribly balanced stat distributions. Honestly fuck Greninja and megas for making everyone thirsty for the next S rank OU starter. But their BSTs are still too high for any of them to be considered for this thread.
>>
>>32828641
I think Meganium can be an exception since it manages to be shit even in PU. Unless if GF intentionally fucked it over or something
>>
>>32828566
>Where do you draw the line between something being "intentionally" shit?
Intentionally shit as I would see it as; an early route mon like butterfree or beedril. From a gameplay design the player is only supposed to use them for a brief period before swapping for something that has more viability later in the game.
Likewise, some pokemon that are heavily favored by villainous teams, like mightyena appear to only really be designed from the perspective that the player with only be facing them as enemies and never use them on their team. Kind of why golbats are on every mook's team, but Crobats are rare and exclusive to bosses
>>
>>32828389
>At least Incineroar has a niche in doubles
That Arcanine does infinitely better.
>>
Sunflora
>>
>>32828441
it's SM dex entry. They basically admitted Ledian was a mistake, and theres no way to fix it unless you give it a broken exclusive ability, like Parental Bondx2
>>
>>32828519

Rhyperior is an evolution of a gen 1 mon and so people actually care about it. Most people forgot Aipom exists.
>>
>>32828441
pokedex entry in either sun or moon says it punches a lot but doesn't do much damage
>>
>>32829107
>theres no way to fix it unless
Ledian only has a bst of 390, they could buff it no problem
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.