[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can open portals through both space and time Why the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-720Hoopa.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-720Hoopa.png
49KB, 250x250px
>Can open portals through both space and time
Why the fuck would I ever want a Dialga or Palkia when there's this thing?
>>
Dialga and Palkia can directly warp and manipulate time and space, not just open wormholes between points in it.
>>
>>32828256
Because Hoopa is more limited in terms of space and time powers.
>>
>>32828256
Because Dialga is better for fug
>>
Because Dialga and Palkia don't look like faggots
>>
>>32828271
They look like dicks though.
>>
>>32828271
Lmaooo good one
>>
>>32828271
>implying they don't dick each other all the time
>>
>>32828256
Dialga and Palkia can handle the BDC
>>
>>32828256
Because Dialga and Palkia are manifestations of the axis itself while Hoopa just make use if it.

To put it on bland, if either Palkia or Dialga wouldn't exist there wouldn't be any reality where Hoopa could even exist.
>>
>>32828256
It can't transport across time can it? Because if it could then it could send NotJesus to the far future so he couldn't take Hoopa's powers away.
>>
>>32828271
dude all the new pokeymans look like diggymans right? XD
>>
>>32828256
>time
Source?
>>
>>32828708
Pokemon OR/AS
>>
>>32828768
What within it? Dex entry doesnt say anything.
>>
>>32828792
Negro, the hoops that you get the legendaries from
>>
>>32828894
When is it stated they come across time?
>>
>>32828959
Cuz, reshiram still has a hymen. It's supposed to be fucked and impregnated by the MC of Black.
>>
>>32828997
Oras takes place before black anyways.
>>
>>32829005
Exactly. Plus it's to be assumed that you're taking them from their time since they use the original themes of all the mons
>>
>>32829038
>Exactly.
That proves the reshiram point wrong though.

>Plus it's to be assumed that you're taking them from their time since they use the original themes of all the mons
>assumed
Headcanon
>>
>>32829050
But Reshiram and Zekrom are still balls at this point. So Hoopa either went to the future or back to the past to get them
>>
>>32829075
Or took them from another dimension, where they were already awakened.

Just playing devil's advocate here, since I agree with you on the time travel.
>>
>>32829075
Good point there. Finally someone being able to prove this.
>>
>>32829089
And that it wasnt stated that hoopa put the legendaries there and that those legendaries are there clearly for gsmeplay purposes but at least there's a valid point instead of the usual muh sounds.
>>
>>32828271
Hoopa-U is unironically better designed than the Lake Trio and the Creation Trio (Giratina-O the exception).
>>
>>32828256
>why would you want air when you can breath
>>
>>32828256
Because Dialga and Palkia are the physical manifestations of time and space itself. They govern it by existing, and without them, Hoopa wouldn't exist. They are, along with Giratina and the Lake Trio, the most powerful Pokemon besides Arceus.
>>
>>32829851
Didn't Hoopa's movie show it as being far stronger than any legendary bar Arceus?
Maybe it was just plot stupidity and/or i'm retarded.
>>
>>32829111
Everything is designed better than the Lake Trio.
>>
>>32828256
Because Dialga looks cool, that thing looks like shit.
>>
>>32830955
Ashnime movies aren't canon,anon.
>>
>>32829075
>Impling the is only one Reshiram and one Zekrom
>>
>>32831484
You still see Hoopa dragging Dialga/Palkia/Giratina out of a portal in the games.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.