[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, we're the blue Alolan forms. Out of all the Alolans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: blue alolan forms.png (43KB, 641x119px) Image search: [Google]
blue alolan forms.png
43KB, 641x119px
Hi, we're the blue Alolan forms. Out of all the Alolans introduced in Sun and Moon, we're the only ones that are completely blue.

Why would this matter, we hear you ask. Well, turns out our original Kanto forms were once together in a game that was recently re-released (just a little bit before Sun and Moon came out) called... Pokémon Blue. Just like us. What a neat little coincidence, right?

It's also interesting to note that out of those old Red and Blue exclusives, every one else besides us had already got some sort of attention over the years: Magmar got a baby and then an evolution, Pinsir got a Mega. So we finally got something, turns out it was the exact color of the game.

The Red equivalents for these mons also haven't been forgotten: Electabuzz, Scyther and Vileplume got evolutions, a baby, a side evolution, and even a mega.

But OUR old Red equivalents. Ekans, Arbok, Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe and Arcanine. Time hasn't been kind on them, all of them have only gotten more and more ignored and forgotten over the years. When will it be their time to shine?...

...Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have just been announced, and with it we can expect more Alolan forms. Hint hint.

Please pay attention to the future, we're trying to tell you something. We hope you can guess what.

See you in November. Or maybe not, maybe somebody else will be seeing you later.
>>
>>32827601
>Arcanine
>forgotten

do you even pokemon?
>>
Patternfagging is a mental illness
>>
>>32827601
Arbok isn't in the Alola dex, dude.
>>
I'M BLUE
>>
I'd vomit if the new Alola forms are Kanto only
>>
>>32827601
>completely blue
i can see some yellow in there
>>
File: Alolanekansandarbok.jpg (86KB, 1200x729px) Image search: [Google]
Alolanekansandarbok.jpg
86KB, 1200x729px
I hate this pasta because it keeps getting my hopes up
>>
>>32827601
What's Victreebel gotten, patternfag? Huh?

oh yeah, nothing
>>
Alolan Meowth and Persian are more gray than blue, to be exact.
>>
>>32827601
>We could have gotten a greentext story thread
>We could have gotten a "leak" thread to amuse ourselves with for shits and giggles
>We could have gotten a future game speculation thread
>We could have gotten a thread with original content
>We could have gotten a screencap worthy thread
>We could have gotten a storytime thread
>We could have gotten a thread dedicated to uncommonly discussed characters or pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread that explores the lore of the Pokemon world
>We could have gotten a thread discussing the soundtrack and music of Pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread talking about how to improve specific pokemon competitively.
>We could have gotten a wishlist thread for /vp/'s most wanted features
>We could have gotten a thread made just for OP's favorite pokemon whereupon he would be rewarded with fanart of his favorite pokemon

>but instead we got THIS fucking thread again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.