[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking to the past when we'll have information on USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon.jpg (156KB, 1083x660px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
156KB, 1083x660px
looking to the past when we'll have information on USUM?
I can't wait anymore, fucking Arceus
>>
>Saying Arceus in an expression that uses god

Underage detected.
>>
B/w 2 announcment Feb 2012.

Real info April 2012

X and y

Reveal trailer on announcment

Oras may 7th announcement to e3 June 14th info

Sun and moon February 2016 announcment to may 2016 trailer
>>
>>32826361
Stop fucking my wife
>>
>>32826361
I'm kind of sad that I don't care when info comes out. Games come out in like what 3 or 4 months? They've already said it's the same game with some added shit. They'll probably say there's a battle frontier of some kind and it'll be a let down like usual. Sun and Moon finally got it through my head that as much as they say they're changing shit up they really never will.

It's the same game literally every time and even the mon's are getting less cool. I feel like we didn't even get any new one's that really shook things up.

It was kind of a step in the right direction but I'm ready for masuda to step down honestly. I feel like he is just milking this shit without any great ideas. There's no reason we can't have some fucking HUGE pokemon game anymore. They should just be constantly trying to outdo themselves but they settle because they're worried they'll lose sales. It's fucking pokemon this shit will sell no matter what
>>
>>32826394
So, we have to wait until july, fine
>>
>>32826404

>SM was universally well-received to this day by casuals and pokefags alike, the fastest selling game ever, and sold like water
>competitive is the biggest its ever been
>even contrarain /vp/ loved it, Moon was chosen as /vp/'s favorite game and the "patrician choice" unanimously

I feel so sorry for you orashategirl/barneyfag, no wonder youre back to old copypastas, you failed thrice despite samefagging daily: you know you're going to be fired after the switch game comes out and your paid shilling gives no fruit again.

... but that's what you get for working with black hat bullshit/astroturfing, try to be ethical in your next job, girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.