[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balltism, regionaltism, characteristic hunting. Ribbon hunts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Balltism, regionaltism, characteristic hunting. Ribbon hunts.

Come brag about your Charizard you bred in FR with DD that's proud of its power, went on a massive ribbon hunt with, then hyper trained and all equivalents to other anons.
>>
>>32825837
GF needs to stop being retarded and give us the Pal Park ball as an extra. It doesn't even need to keep the 100% success rate just make it a Poke/Premier clone
>>
>>32825837
I'm just mad they have so many half-assed, unfinished ball ideas. A ball for catching Water and Bug types, but none for other types. A ball for catching those with a high Speed stat, but none for other stats. Balls for underwater and caves, but no other area type. They didn't retcon the Apricorn Balls in Gen 7 seeing as they're all basically fucking useless now. They bothered to remove the GOAT looking Park Ball but not the Sport Ball piece of shit or the Dream Ball that was completely useless to begin with, both of which are unobtainable now? And instead all we got in Gen 7 was a ball for a small group of Legendaries that didn't even need it.
>>
I'm pretty new to this and I have these games:
FireRed, Platinum, Soul Silver, White, White2 and Alpha Sapphire (but can't play yet waiting for 3DS to arrive)

What rare stuff can I transfer to AS?
>>
>>32826792

>>32826792

Ss is good for balltism thanks to the Apricon balls. Friend ball Rayquaza is also neat (need to restart Hg for it personally but too much shit to move)

Those 3 games are also good for Safari balls.

White and White 2 will let you get luxary ball Zekrom and Premier ball Reshiram (Zekrom also obtainable in AS but that lacks regionaltism)

I recommend getting Yellow if you want to get into regionaltism though, the three perfect I.Vs and hidden abilities made stuff like Alakazam usable while still being from Kanto.

Doing so is also great for Body Slam Sheer Force Tauros.
>>
>>32826833
That's a good place to start, thanks anon
>>
File: Gen1natures.jpg (64KB, 457x542px) Image search: [Google]
Gen1natures.jpg
64KB, 457x542px
>>32826888

Use the daycare in gen 1 to control for nature if you decide to go down that route.

The catch is that gen 1 can only be transferred to gen 7. You'll have to wait until you get a gen 7 game to use them. (May as well wait for the ultra versions)
>>
>>32825837
Where did all of these 3d models come from?
>>
>>32826833

Also, tip for AS. In it and SM, Syncronize works 100% of the time on gift mons. You'll get Latias handed to you for free in a fitting ball after the 5th gym so keep a timid Pokemon with syncronize at the front of your party as soon as you beat the 5th gym.
>>
>>32826933

Sun being run on an emulator that removes the lines.
>>
>>32826936
Ok I'll keep that in mind
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.