[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for fire starters=chinese zodiacs theorists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

I can't wait for fire starters=chinese zodiacs theorists to get btfo'd come Gen 8

Who's with me?
>>
*prays for a Fire Duck*
>>
>>32825781
can't wait for the fire bunny
>>
They were BTFO with Gen 2 yet they're so delusional they shoved a badger in a mouse sized hole
>>
File: hXFfPnIMWd_x.jpg (143KB, 1097x745px) Image search: [Google]
hXFfPnIMWd_x.jpg
143KB, 1097x745px
My uncle works for nintendo he says this is gonna be the next fire starter
>>
>Cyndaquil
>mouse
>Fennekin
>dog
Sounds like it's already BTFO.
>>
>>32825781
That picture is missing Litten as the Tiger.

>>32825796
>>32825821
>Pokedex explicitly states that it's the "Fire Mouse" Pokemon
>fags still insist it's not a mouse
And foxes are canine, you pedantic autists.
>>
>>32825796
>Cyndaquil
>>Fire Mouse Pokémon

Needs to be updated for Litten being the tiger. I can't wait for a warm & cuddly fire sheep in Gen 8!
>>
>>32825835
>>32825839
>charmander
>not a dragon
>charizard is
>cyndaquil
>is a mouse
>typhlosion isn't
One breaks it, you can't have both.
>>
>>32825851
Charmanders are based off the myth of Salamanders being little dragons. That's where the dragon comes in.
>>
>>32825851
Salamanders becoming dragons is a long-standing myth, particularly in China, which is where the zodiac originates from.
>>
>>32825781
>Implying GF isn't into this shit now.
>>
>>32825796
if you go by the idea that gen 1 and 2 was the same gen but split and they only continued with gen 3 because of the sudden success and that leading them to do new plans for the future this is still legit because you are allowed to strech the first both, since the zodiac idea was born inside GF when gen 3 was in development.
>>
We're getting a cockatrice for the snake, a hippocampus for the horse, a bison/minotaur for the ox, a jackalope for the rabbit and a jersey devil for the sheep/goat.
>>
>>32825796
over there you are allowed to strech the rules of the zodiac for stories and other things. a dog or a fox. does not matter. a rat or another kind of similar thing it does not matter. a salamander or a dragon - the same for the zodiac rules in chinese and japanese.
>>
>>32825781
I either want the sheep or rabbit
>>
>>32825781
>what we got
- Dragon: Fire/Flying (PU is shit), can Mega Evolve into X Form, which is: Fire/Dragon (OU)
- Rat / Rodent: Fire (PU is shit)
- Roster / Chicken: Fire/Fighting (Uber!)
- Monkey / Simian: Fire/Fighting (BL)
- Pig: Fire/Fighting (NU is almost shit)
- Dog / Canine: Fire/Psychic (NU is almost shit)
- Tiger / Feline: Fire/Dark (PU is shit)

>what we are waiting for
- Snake: Fire/Dragon
- Horse: either Fire/Flying or Fire/Ground (to not being too similar to Rapidash)
- Sheep: Fire/Rock
- Ox: Fire/Fighting
- Rabbit: Fire/Fairy
>>
File: 54249003_p15.png (285KB, 700x410px) Image search: [Google]
54249003_p15.png
285KB, 700x410px
All I ever wanted was a quadruped final form is that so fucking much to ask of
>>
>>32825947
but you got arcanine, is that nothing?
>>
>>32825927
If they make the horse fire/ground, we won't get it next generation, since Gen7 just had a Ground-type horse.
>>
>>32825781
I don't find it that hard to believe that GF is aware of this theory and are loosely basing fire starters off of zodiac animals but anyone who thinks a fox is a dog should hang themselves.
>>
>>32825970
ca·nine
ˈkāˌnīn/
adjective
adjective: canine

relating to or resembling a dog or dogs.

Foxes are canines. Come back when your brain has recovered from the revelation.
>>
>>32825781
It's the exact same argument from both sides every time, who cares anymore?

>Cyndaquil is an echidna that evolves into a badger, it's not a mouse
>>Le fire mouse species name
>>>Guess Blastoise is a shellfish now and not a turtle/tortoise

>Foxes aren't Dogs
>>They basically are
>>>They share the same family, which is going at least one classification too high to be considered a dog.

>Charmander is not a dragon even if Charizard is and you can't cherry pick which forms work for the chart, it's either all first forms or all final forms!
>>Actually Charmander is based on the mythical salamander which is related to the dragon.

There I just did all the arguments that this thread will have everyone go home
>>
>>32825781
>fire snake
YES PLEASE
>>
>>32826034
>>32825970
see this: >>32825915
>>
>>32825927
- Snake: Fire/Psychic (Naga/ Snake Charmer motif.)
- Horse: Pure Fire, Fire/Dragon or Fire/Flying (Based on the Longma, from Chinese mythology.)
- Sheep: Fire/Ghost (Evolves into a Ram loosely based on Bophamet.)
- Ox: Fire/Steel (Based on a minotaur and a Brazen Bull)
- Rabbit Fire/Fairy or Fire/Ghost
There's plenty of ideas for a fire rabbit starter. A jackalope, moon rabbit. I personally like that bandit rabbit that I see on here often.
>>
>>32825927
They'll make the horse a fire/flying pegasus and anti-zodiacfags will say it's not a horse even though it's just a horse with wings, and people who couldn't care less about the zodiac theory will complain about it being the fire/flying pegasus that so many want M-Rapidash to be
>>
>>32825954
arcanine isnt' a starter goddamit
>>
>>32826084
or Fire/Poison for the snake.
>>
>>32826009
Not all canines are dogs. Retard. Sudowoodo isn't a tree.
>>
>>32825812
>gen 8
>fire starter is a snake
>it pulls a reverse Snivy and gains legs
pls no
>>
>>32826387
I didn't say they were. I pointed out the intrinsic tight relationship between "canine" and "dog" by spoonfeeding you the definition. To draw an arbitrary line between dogs and other members of the canine family is pendantic, particularly in a discussion like this relating to the zodiac which is an interpretative and symbolic chart in the first place. Basically, read this comment >>32825915
>>
>>32825781
Please no giraffe they will say it's a horse.

Please no worm they will say it's a snake.

Please no rhino they will say it's an ox.

Please no llama they will say it's a sheep.

Please no raccoon they will say it's a rabbit.

The only way to stop them is to repeat one like another bird or canine.
>>
>>32825781
>I can't wait for fire starters=chinese zodiacs theorists to get btfo'd come Gen 8

this impossible, zodiafags are autist in negation:

new starter is centipede: muh snake
new starter is a kangaroo: muh rabbit
new starter is a rhyno: muh horse
new starter is a moose: muh ox
>>
>>32826415
Both were made by me dumbass.
>>
>>32825781
Your missing the fire cat from sun and moon for the tiger
>>
>>32826440
Then you're contradicting yourself.
>>
Fire/Poison Snek or a Fire/Beast Minotaur for me.
>>
>>32826415
They're not canines, they're canidae
>>
File: aef.png (816KB, 1228x1288px) Image search: [Google]
aef.png
816KB, 1228x1288px
>>32825781
>not posting the right version
>>
>>32826538
read >>32825915
>>
>>32826566
If that's the case then why does anything matter? Any odd toed ungulate could be a horse and any even toed ungulate could be an ox.
Why did they bother to distinguish between a cat and a tiger? The cat lost the race to be a part of the zodiac because the rat tricked it, but the tiger still got in.
Tigers and housecats are as closely related as dogs and foxes, yet you're saying those two are basically the same thing. Why bother to distinguish between a cat and tiger but not a dog and fox?
>>
>>32825781
People have been waiting since Gen 4, give it up
>>
>>32825812
Cyndaquil: the fire mouse Pokémon

Foxes are canines, dog are canines.
>>
>>32826084
Hey I actually like these.

I'll post some concept art later.
>>
>>32827193
Foxes aren't canines you dolt
>>
>>32825812
>My cousin-in-law 's mother's Uncle's Grandma's Sister-in-law's Son's baby mama's brother twice removed is in some way shape or form associated with Nintendo.
END THIS!
>>
>>32825851

>evolutions somehow don't count
>>
>>32825792
>BOOBIE
>>
>>32827234

No, but they're canids.
>>
>>32827277
> BOOBER*
You dumb fuck.
>>
>>32825795
This. I have a feeling next gen is going to be a Fire/Fairy Jackalope
>>
>>32827407
>Implying it wont be a bandit with carrots for guns.
>>
>>32825781
Always thought this to be forced, cyndaquil isn't a rat and fennekin isn't a dog
>>
>>32827498
>cyndaquil isn't a rat
>>
>>32827498
The only thing that's forced is your forced attempt to futilely make Cyndaquil and Fennekin not count because you're a self-centered egoist.
>>
>>32825927
>Dragon type starter
That's not how it works
>>
>>32827767
This isn't gen 1 anymore, there are dragon shitmons now.
>>
>>32827813
It's the typing; Dragon resists both Grass and Water, which would make the triangle unbalanced and make the other two starters a moot choice.
>>
>>32827835
Just make the base form pure fire type.
>>
File: Tryclyde(SMB2).png (156KB, 324x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tryclyde(SMB2).png
156KB, 324x400px
>>32825812
I'm okay with this.
>>
The new POKÉMON STARS game on switch is set in China... Fire starter is OX, WATER STARTER SQUIRREL BLUE AND ULTIMATE STARTER IS SPYNOSAURUS... MARSHADOW IS LIKE KELDEO AND VOLCANION ANTICIPATE THE NEW POKÉMON GENERATION...
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.