[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Makes a long ass 17 hour theory about Pokemon ending >Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (34KB, 637x314px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34KB, 637x314px
>Makes a long ass 17 hour theory about Pokemon ending
>Isn't even a fan of the series
>>
>>32821642
You can stop shilling your videos here you know.
>>
>>32821642
Such a well made video. For a faggot
>>
>>32821653
Can I make just one thread for the fun of it without you guys getting on my back?
>>
>>32821642
Wait what?
>>
anyone have the screencap of him getting assblasted after trying to advertise on /vp/
>>
>>32821699
He doesn't like turn based RPG games, and he doesn't like the story. He says he only cares about the lore, meaning the Pokedex entries and the things that the Pokemon are based off of. This is probably why he made the theory about a reboot and saying he'd like the series to take a more "mature" turn.
>>
>>32821731
Well hot damn, so he really was talking out of his ass wasn't he?
>>
>>32821642
i want to fuck the skeleton t b h
>>
>>32821768
What I would like to know is why he says an 8th generation wouldn't disprove his theory when it fucking would, the whole theory about everything being connected to alchemy with 7 being a number for "perfection" completely falls apart if that were to happen. Once when the Switch games are inevitably confirmed to be a new generation and not a reboot, people will forget about his vids and laugh at how much time and effort was put into a theory proven false. It's not like Matpat's vids where they took up a week at max, this guy spent more than a year on this.
>>
>>32821642
Uh oh! It seems like you gave attention to an e-celeb! Shilling is not allowed on this board.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.