[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We live in a perfect wold and they bring it back in Ultra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
ITT: We live in a perfect wold and they bring it back in Ultra Sun/Moon

What would you add/remove/expand to it, to make it even better?

I would change the Battle Palace to an inverse battle facility, the original was too reliant on stuff out of your control, the nature gimmick was cool, but they could incorporate parts of that to the Arena

Also, I would add a story mode like ORAS did for Pokemon Contests. Something like Scott just opened the park up, and is holding it exhibition match style where you challenge 1 round of each and take on the Frontier Brains before you go for the silver and gold medals
>>
>>32820874
I'd just like to see the 7 original facilities, with the three new ones Platinum introduced on top. Changing Palace to inverse would also be welcome.
>>
>>32820874
>wold
>>
I also hope they keep the Smergle cave and the Sudowoodo
Maybe they could expand that cave into an area where we find non alolan forms for pokemon that have them since BF is off the coast of Hoenn
>>
If we lived in a perfect world that shit would never have been made in the first place. All it does is make people cry for shit they would've bitched about if it had been in ORAS. It's the same fucking thing as the battle towers or maison or whatever the fuck it is now, just with multiple skins. If you really want it so fucking bad play Emerald, then come back and bitch about how every facility in it is RNG bullshit
>>
I would do six original facilities preferably with their own gimmicks and add way more cameos to the Tree as well. If we have to recycle mechanics, the Pyramid from Emerald's, the Factory from Platinum's, and do something with the Swap Tournament from BW2. The Frontier itself should also be a new construction, possibly have it be a Aether Paradise-like structure built around where the Tree already is.

The time for the Hoenn Frontier has come and gone.
>>
>>32820890
OR they could just add it as a new event rather than replacing any.

Options is the key to making more players happy rather than different ones.
>>
>Battle Tower has an improved version of the "apprentice" system from Emerald
>Battle Factory's rental Pokemon may have moves that a normal Pokemon of that species can't(Scald Lapras for example). If you complete a win streak, you can pay BP to keep the Pokemon.
>>
>>32823092
I like this idea. But maybe it should be a bit harder to keep the pokemon itself. it would cost alot just for one maybe.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.