[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon. So how was it /vp/? I was on the hype train leading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 5254a1149a637db9ae4fa566a1df4233.jpg (121KB, 700x1082px) Image search: [Google]
5254a1149a637db9ae4fa566a1df4233.jpg
121KB, 700x1082px
Sun and Moon. So how was it /vp/?
I was on the hype train leading up to the release but lost interest as it actually came out and now that Ultra sun and moon come out Should I buy it or wait for the new versions?
>>
>>32818583
I stopped caring about Pokemon

Which game should I play to get me back into it?
>>
File: 1737680_sae44hdFY.png (311KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1737680_sae44hdFY.png
311KB, 700x1000px
>>32818583

The gospel of rowlet continues.

We are blessed with this GQ-off to steal yo girl-only silk touches this body- mettaton EX-Garnier frutis-arin hanson-looking mother fucker.

Embrace rowlet, the one true alola starter TODAY!
>>
Can it get any more comfy than Alola?
>>
>>32818583
Buy it, but first complete SM if you haven't already and if you like them USUM will be just as good i hope
>>
>>32818583
Do you want to buy the same game again, is it that good to feel cucked, SM is shit might as well wait for USUM, at least it will have Roothoot
>>
File: santalune-city-bench.png (279KB, 530x318px) Image search: [Google]
santalune-city-bench.png
279KB, 530x318px
>>32819373
>Alola
>comfy
>>
If you want to play Alola, wait for USUM. It's not 100% known if they are third versions, but honestly it would be incredibly surprising if the are sequels. So might as well get the improved experience
>>
>>32819616
Even if they are sequels missing SM's story wouldn't be a big deal
>>
>>32819331
None of them. Leave while you can.
>>
>>32819331
Any one is fine. Every gen I know lots of people who haven't played since Gen 1, 2 or 3 ask if they should pick it up again and they're always happy with the newest one.

The games are only disappointing if you've been playing them for a very long time. It's kind of like some other popular vidya like Elder Scrolls where every entry becomes a little smoother, a little more accessible, but also goes a little further from the promise of the early entries and loses a little of the appeal for fans.
>>
Guess it's better to wait and see what the new games add
>>
>>32819331
Yokai Watch 2 Psychic Specters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.