[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't necessarily dislike the Plaza, but if it gets copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1477882511672.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477882511672.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
I don't necessarily dislike the Plaza, but if it gets copy pasted into USM so you have to grind everything again, that's going to be bullshit. Hopefully they will realize this and at the very least make it easier to get 5 star shops, or just have dye shops completely unrelated to the Plaza in the first place.
>>
I hope they change the odds of these lotteries. What's the point of advertising hyper training if you can't find bottle caps at all ?

Speaking of which, those are BOTTLE CAPS. Why can't we use caps provided with every bottle item ?
>>
>>32816145
because theyre in plastic bottles
>>
>>32816145
Nigga, you can get ton of Bottle Caps just with a VIP that host "Treasure Hunt **".
>>
>>32816132
Or you could just do everything in SM and trade/transfer what you get to USUM. Festival Plaza sucks anyway.
>>
>>32816178
Can't trade clothes colors though, which is basically the only thing you can get exclusively in the plaza
>>
>>32816145
Were you not aware of the infinite bottlecaps?
>>
File: 2hardcore.jpg (36KB, 285x325px) Image search: [Google]
2hardcore.jpg
36KB, 285x325px
>>32816132
>getting the color tents so that you could make clothes specific colors
>discover certain colors are only available on other systems and you can only get them if they're in the first slot of a person's place

They better not bring this shit back, or at least make it easier.
>>
>>32816400
please explain further
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.