[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 1 game never existed at all. After Gen 7, Gen 1 is released.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Most common reason I hear for Gen 1 being shitty was because it was released on a really dated engine.

Imagine Gen 1 never existing at all before.
Game release is now:
Gen 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 1

How well does /vp/ receive Gen 1?
>>
>all these shitty preevos and new forms
At least it links Elekid and Electivire.
>>
>all these gen 5 rehashes
>>
I wonder why there was so little story in this one. There was no lore in it whatsoever
>>
How am I supposed to get invested in the story without at least two cutscenes every route?
>>
>all these literally my mom's objects an common animals
>the Kanto forms are downgrades for good mons being Dugtrio the only actually good
>this is worst gen guys, Pokémon is over
>>
>>32813747
does frlg exist in this alternate universe?
did kanto appear in johto in this alternate universe?
if the answer to either of these questions is yes, it is the worst gen ever made, literal rehash with cut content
>>
But you go to kanto in gen 2...
>>
I can't believe Game Freak had the balls to make a game that's literally just the second half of gen 2

I can't believe they made the edgelord final boss the MAIN CHARACTER.

And after all this foreshadowing Oak is just a NORMAL ASS PROFESSOR?

WHY EVEN INCLUDE HIM IN THE GAME IF HE DOES NOTHING? THERE'S NO REASON FOR HIM TO BE IN THE GAME.
>>
>>32813776
>>32813807
>>32813909

Note >>32813904
Kanto mons will still be in.
>>
>I can't wait to breed some good competitive mons
>>
>>32813747
that's bring an interesting question, what pokemon would be the company's face?
>>
>>32813937
Lucario probably
>>
>>32813937
pichu
>>
>>32813937
Probably marill
>>
>>32813937
Togepi/Togetic or Sneasel.
>>
>>32813937
Cleffa
>>
File: gfsdgdsfgsd.png (81KB, 905x553px) Image search: [Google]
gfsdgdsfgsd.png
81KB, 905x553px
This is some god damned horse shit.
>>
>>32813747
It's only good because that was their first try.
>>
Literally everyone would complain that RBYG wouldn't introduce any new Pokemon because they were already brought in to Gen 2 to prevent it from being a depressingly empty void since Johto relies so much on Kanto Fauna to not fall apart in terms of variety.
>>
>>32813747
Gamefreak finally trusts the players in their ability to find their way around a region without 1000 cutscenes and flags telling you where to go, at the cost of decent coding and graphics.
>>
>>32813955
Most likely this. Gen 7 was the only generation the Marill family didn't get buffed in some significant fashion. Someone at Gamefreak really loves the little aqua rabbit.
>>
File: 85643537574.gif (281KB, 135x270px) Image search: [Google]
85643537574.gif
281KB, 135x270px
>>32813747
>Literally my mom's pokemons
>Bland designs
>Simple, boring story

The only good thing is that you could go to Johto after finishing Kanto, along with Kanto's and Johto's regional forms of various pokemon.
>>
Finally they decide to tell us where Red, hero of pokomen, originates from
>>
>>32814347
This.
>>
>>32813747
what the hell is this? lazy as f
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.