[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never finished Moon. This is the first generation where I couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (167KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 770x562px
I never finished Moon. This is the first generation where I couldn't finish even the first game, it was just too boring for me. I want to give it a second chance but I'm worried my gut was right and I'd just be wasting my time on a game I'll never get in to. What's /vp/'s verdict? I miss Pokémon but I really had to force myself to play Moon the last time I tried to.
>>
>>32813743
Just drop it until USUM comes out and play that instead.
>>
>>32813743
I get the complaints about replayability but my first run was fantastic
>>
Here's the thing. Never fucking force yourself to play a video game. It's supposed to fun and stress reliver not a choir.

All I can say the pace picks up after the 3rd island enter malie city and po town. I enjoyed those cities. Ultra space. Poni island and elite 4.

Red and blue before battle tree was fun too
>>
>>32813743
I played both but it was really just to raise some good iv mons that I ev trained. I wanted to like it but it was pretty boring. I know everyone says this shit all the time but the cutscenes killed me. I like the occasional one but shiiiiiit. It was every five minutes when you made it into a new area
>>
>>32813772
Samefag here. Cutscenes aside I do agree that the first run was fine. I really only got pissed at cutscenes when I played the other version. The re-run was less than fun
>>
>>32813743
I liked it. It was mainly the story that made me want to go on. It was flawed, but it kept me interested and hyped at times. I thought the later half of the game was better in terms of holding interest in my opinion, though I did spend a lot of time in the first half looking around the islands, while the last island was kind of lacking. I can't really say anything about replayability, other than that I would like to replay just to experience some of those story moments again.
>>
>>32813763
>Enjoyed Ultra Space
What???
>>
>>32813743

I still haven't beaten Moon because there are no good grinding spots for Victory Road.
>>
Totems were the best shit

Never force yourself to play a game, anyway
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.