[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a pokemon platinum plot explanation So Cyrus try's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1014.jpg (108KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
108KB, 569x571px
I need a pokemon platinum plot explanation

So Cyrus try's to use palkia and dialga to recreate the universe. That pisses off giratina so giratina sucks him into the distortion world

He then goes and tries to defeat giratina, so that he can continue on with his plan uninterferred. So you defeat him before he can beat giratina.

Then Cynthia tells YOU that you have to fight giratina. I get that you have to defeat it to shut down the distortion world so that it can't destroy the real world. But if you defeat giratina, wouldn't that let Cyrus continue with his plan?
>>
>>32813723
Cyrus hates the world. He hates emotion and humanity. His goal is to create a soulless world. He even hates that those things in himself are what drive him to attempt to create a new world. While in the distortion world he realizes that it's a realm of nothingness and that's where someone like him belongs and so refuses the option to leave.
>>
>>32813723
You don't defeat it, you catch it, numbnuts.
>>
Interesting bread
Bump
>>
>>32813778
You can defeat it, catch it, or run away. But it's always the same result, numbnuts.
>>
MFW I don't remember the plot from Platinum more than Diamond and think the only difference between then is the presence of Distortion World.
>>
>>32814167
It's the same up to that point. But once you go into the distortion world, it gets different.
I'm also confused about this, OP. You and Cyrus both want to defeat Giratina, albeit for different reasons. (Cyrus needs to defeat it so that he can continue his plan. You need to defeat it so that the distortion world closes up and doesn't destroy the real world.)
Couldn't you just let Cyrus defeat it, and than defeat Cyrus so that he can't continue his plan?
Why defeat Cyrus first, and then giratina? This gives Cyrus the option to continue his plan.
>>
Bunp
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.