[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Ashs Muk seemingly never used by the writers? Even Kingler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: muk.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
muk.png
1MB, 1174x881px
Why was Ashs Muk seemingly never used by the writers? Even Kingler seemed to get more attention then him aside from his running gag of tackling Oak on the phone
>>
>>32813520
>Even Kingler seemed to get more attention then him

that is a goddamn lie and you know it
>>
File: Ash_Palpitoad[1].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Palpitoad[1].png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>32813520

Muk at least has that running gag

Out of all of Ash's Pokemon, Palpitoad got the worst treatment
>>
>>32813532
Kingler had
>one league battle dedicated to it
>used in another league battle
>used in whirl cup
Muk has
>running gag
>two league battles
>>
>>32813533
Who?
>>
>>32813638
Pokemon he randomly got in Unova. Basically only used for battles which it did just alright if not on the poorer side in and no interaction with his other pokemon on screen when they were all just hanging out
>>
>>32813533
Ash's Unova team has got to be his worst one yet. None of his mons outside his starters, Scrafty, and Brodile had any character. Hell I don't even hate BW's anime as much as most do but the it felt like over half the cast was composed of filler pokemon.
>>
He's gonna be in the new episode where he falls in love with an alolan muk.
>>
>>32815326
That was pretty much his entire unova team most of the time. The others mostly hung out in the pc, unless the writers felt like using them for a battle.
>>
>>32815339
Don't play with my emotions
>>
Just dont watch the show.
In a good show ash would rotate his party as much as i do.
>>
Muk was a total bro mon when he battled though. I like to think he acts as a cool older bro or dad figure to the rest of the losers Ash caught.
>>
>>32817547
>In a good show ash would rotate his party
Then why did the BW series suck with Ash doing that?
>>
>>32815326
That's because there were so damn many of them that there wasn't enough screen time to get them any real development. He caught NINE different mons in Unova, and with Pikachu constantly being around he could only have five of them with him at a time. And that dropped to four in the final season when he brought Charizard back.
In past seasons, he only had Pikachu+5 or 6 others, so there was plenty of screen time to go around.
>>
>>32820033
They only developed the starters, scraggy, and swaddle. Pidove got a little and once swaddle evolved all personality or character moments were lost. The writers just didn't utilize or care about the nonstarters outside of battle
>>
>>32815326
If Ash never caught Pidove, Roggenrola, Palpitoad and Sewaddle in Unova, how improved would Best Wishes have been?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.