[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW when you realized those green lights sorrounding Solgeleo-Necrozma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

TFW when you realized those green lights sorrounding Solgeleo-Necrozma and Lunala-Necrozma are Zygarde cells either forming Zygarde or used as an attack.
>>
>>32809935
Hope you stretched properly before reaching that hard.
>>
>>32809952
Ok then explain why suddenly these formss are surrounded by some green light?
>>
>>32810225
Because it gives it a more sci-fi/alien look now that we know Solgaleo and Lunala are just ayylmaos rather than sun and moon deities.
>>
File: nov_p06_03_bbc.jpg (32KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
nov_p06_03_bbc.jpg
32KB, 400x240px
Normally I'd say it's just for design purposes but...
>Those green waves are exact same color as both the infinity energy that came out of the Ultimate Weapon laser in X and Y
>And it's the same energy given off by Mega Fug
>AND it's the same energy that comes out of Zygarde when you transform him to his perfect form
>>
>>32810930
Solgaleo and Lunala are beings from another universe, not aliens in the same sense as Deoxys

>>32811104
This
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 233x216px
>>32811104
Permanent Perfect Zygarde aaaaaaahhhhhh do it game freak
>>
>>32811120
Interdimensional beings are aliens, retard.
>>
>>32811120
That makes them aliens you fucking retard. An alien is any being that isn't from the planet it's currently on. That makes Solgaleo and Lunala aliens in the EXACT same way as Deoxys.
>>
>>32811120
He said alien, not extraterrestrial or anything about Deoxys. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>32811104
Enjoying summer with that summer hat of yours made from all the straws you've grasped?
>>
>>32809935
If it was just green light, maybe it could've been Zygarde foreshadowing. But this isn't even exclusively green, so you're really reaching to the max here.
>>
>>32811496
No because Deoxys isnt a fucking Ultra Beast

>>32811494
Aliens can be two things: UFO/beings from another planets or creatures from another dimension. Its not the same because Ultra Beasts arent from space like Deoxys is

By your reasoning Anabel is also an alien but she isnt, she's just a human from another dimension
>>
>>32811516
When Zygarde is transforming its surrounded by Green-Yellow light, same with its Z attack
>>
>>32811104
>Implying the Ultimate Weapon's laser was green
Bitch are you really that fucking colour blind? It's blue in X and red in Y.

Also
>Rayquaza is green! Zygarde is green! That means everything that is green must be related to them!!
This assumption should be indicative of your intelligence enough on its own that I don't even need to say anything.
>>
>>32811486
Zygarde and Necrozma are way to simmilar for there not to be something

>Both Dragon types
>Both slept beneath the earth until waking up recently, with the UB invasion implied to be the cause
>Zygarde represents Order while Necrozma represent Chaos
>Both primarily black while featuring areas with rainbow colors
>>
File: z.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>32811516
>>32809935
There you go
>>
>>32811519
"Alien" means that it comes from someplace else other than the planet it is currently on. Deoxys, Solgaleo and Lunala are all aliens to planet Earth, two of them being Ultra Beasts and on being not has ZERO to do with it, idiot. And yes, Anabel is also an alien. She's a being from another Earth = she is not native to the planet in Sun and Moon = she's a fucking alien to that planet. How difficult can it be to get that shit through your thick skull?
>>
>>32811543
>Both Dragon types
Necrozma is Psychic, idiot.

>Both slept beneath the earth until waking up recently
Zygarde didn't hibernate moron, it's been awake the entire time.
>>
>>32811543
My dear anon, Necrozma is not part Dragon type it is just a pure Psychic type. I think you are partly thinking about Guzzlord too
>>
Normally I'm all in for theory discussion, but fucking hell the average IQ of this thread is below fucking 70.
>>
>>32811557
Way to go throwing into the same bag beings from another planets and from other dimensions
>>
>>32810930
What has golden-green light has to do with UBs?

The wormoholes in SM are white and blue with some purple shade
>>
>>32811603
>If it doesn't look like the stereotypical ayylmao, then it isn't an ayylmao

Goku and Superman sure are some powerful humans, eh?
>>
>>32811649
Yeah compare Pokemon characters to other animes and movies
>>
File: 1488949823345.png (57KB, 725x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488949823345.png
57KB, 725x525px
>>32811669
Jesus christ this board is filled to the brim with autists
>>
>>32809935
Once again zycucks grasp at straws hard enough to make it an Olympic sport.
>>
>>32809935
Have to wait and see in USUM. The alt timeline might provide some major changes to the events that occur in the story, though I'm just hoping that this time the 100% form gets to be changed at will.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.