[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone more feels like pokemon company for the first time are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: reallymakesmethink.jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesmethink.jpg
6KB, 204x204px
anyone more feels like pokemon company for the first time are scared of fan backlash against pokemon ultrasunmoon? they have even to say a switch game is coming even when they are just starting development and they didn't even show a trailer of gameplay on treehouse.
>>
you're stupid and you type dumb
>>
>>32806380
I think I know from where their concern is coming from. Pokemon Go was an unprecedented success for TPCi, thanks to it the sales of Sun and Moon were greatly boosted as well as the overall interest in the franchise as a whole. They want to make use of the momentum they got but realized how disappointed people were when they revealed Ultra Sun/Moon. IMO it was a good decision to announce the development of the Switch game
>>
>>32806380
If they weren't scared of fan backlash for removing the Battle Frontier and no Z version, I highly doubt they'll give a fuck about USUM disappointing fans.
>>
>>32806380
Hold on, let me get a translator.
>>
Lol fuck off verilsfly
>>
Today I will remind them about the month long drought of BW2 info.
>>
File: 1497314676712.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497314676712.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>
>>32806380
They are scared of shareholder backlash
>>
>>32806380
They how saw how angry nintendo fanbases can react last year with Metroid Federation Flop
>>
>>32807030
fucking nothing compared to SM. 3 months we waited for anything more than the titles.
>>
>unovabortion doesn't know this is exactly how D/P was announced
>>
>>32806380
The game probably already been in development.

XY was development when BW2 was officially release all around the world.
>>
>>32806380
if you like such theories than hear me out:
what if they had plans for 3 sun and moon games.
- sm
- usm
- eclipse
- switch version
and now because of the crybabies they will skip eclipse which would have been basicly SM2
>>
>>32808469
that even goes with the old (once seen as fake but gained back credit) leak that said the new games names will be "sun, moon, ultra, eclipse - just not sure in what order and combinations"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.