[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/1 8/pokmon-switch-will-tra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1471909540918.png (133KB, 605x379px) Image search: [Google]
1471909540918.png
133KB, 605x379px
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/18/pokmon-switch-will-traditional-find-battle-train-type-experience/

>The Pokémon Company CEO Tsunekazu Ishihara revealed during E3 2017 that they’re working on a new core Pokémon game for Switch and Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé teased a little more speaking with Bloomberg.

>Firstly, it’s been revealed that the recently revealed Metroid Prime 4 will be “a first-person adventure.” As for the Pokémon RPG that is currently being developed for Nintendo Switch, Reggie says it will be “a traditional find, battle, train type experience.”

Are you ready for yet another piss-poor written 90% cutscenes with cookie cutter characters a hamfisted morals with absolutely no innovations in the gameplay-sense gutted of tons of very well loved features and introducing objectively worse replacements, no post-game at all besides a shitty battle tower clone, linear straight-forward roads and places full of rail-roading and arbitrary blocks to prevent exploration. But this time MAYBE the game will be able to run at 30FPS all the time instead of nearly making your console explode whenever there's more than 2 Pokemon at the same time in the screen?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 743x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 743x443px
No because I'm poor and can't spend 400+ dollars for a console. Hopefully it'll go down in price by the time it comes out. Ie played every main series game so far and I don't want to miss out. I love pokemon.
>>
>>32803918
You seem like a very pessimistic person. That's unfortunate. It probably makes you very unhappy.
>>
damn
I wanted a pet, feed and bathe experience!
>>
>>32803918
I'm not ready. Just bought a PS4 and am having a lot of fun with it.

Don't think I'll have a Switch any time soon.
>>
I'm ready. I never expected to be able to use my Zelda Machine for much of anything else, so this is a pleasant surprise regardless of how the game turns out.
>>
>>32803945
>Projecting so hard
>>
>>32803982
While Zelda is its first real game, I think of it as a Splatoon machine really. (Even though I already have 4 games on it)
>>
>>32804157
>being this desperate
chimon brew
>>
>>32804157
Are you
A: Retarded
B: Desperate as >>32804310 pointed out
C: Using a buzzword you recently heard but don't know what it means or
D: You don't know what pessimistic means
>>
>>32803918
We knew this from the moment it was said that it was gamefreak developing the games. Gamefreak only makes the mainline series.
>>
File: 1482864573656.jpg (51KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1482864573656.jpg
51KB, 692x577px
>he doesn't realize that when they say this, they mean we're going back to the usual Pokemon layout we had from Gen 1-6
>he doesn't realize that this means we're getting HMs back whether we want them or not because "if other regions used PokeRide, Alola wouldn't feel as unique anymore."
>>
>>32803918
Yeah i'm totally ready for USM.
>>
>>32803918

Fun fact, this is a Marowak.

When the egg is hatched, the baby must wear the skull of its mother - so it'll rip it from her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.