[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ORAS May wants your cock and go on a date with her in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: rival.jpg (21KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
rival.jpg
21KB, 400x240px
>ORAS May wants your cock and go on a date with her in the end
>SM Lillie has a very ambiguous relation with the MC

What can we expect in Gen 8 under Ohmori's administration?
>>
File: Kill_yourselves_Yurifags.png (361KB, 618x728px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_yourselves_Yurifags.png
361KB, 618x728px
>>
>>32803870
A fire emblem-tier support system
>>
>>32803886
>abdallah
>beardbear
this never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>32803870
in oras much more characters wanted your cock
>>
>>32803870
I expect Ohmori a sidekick while sombody eles does the games, the man is a disaster.
>>
>>32803899
>'At first I got angry whenever I lost against you, but now I don't mind it anymore... my love.'
>[player] has achieved a S-support with [other gendered rival]
>A Hoopa Ring has opened.
Please no.
>>
>>32803983
Would the Hoopa Ring contain an egg of the rival's starter?
>>
ORAS is the only game in the series where anything close to romantic feelings are actually implied. Everything else is shipping autism wishful thinking.

Lillie would have stayed with you if she cared enough.
>>
>>32804011
>What is B2W2?
Underages needs to go and stay go.
>>
>>32804011
While I agree with your overall point, and agree that people are grasping at straws in SM, I do have to disagree with the last bit, the "wait for me" thing is done way too commonly to claim that.
>>
>>32804023
I mean seriously, if anything there's more of an implied romance between her and Hau given that she tells him about leaving for Kanto first and they stay in touch with each other after the story. She just says goodbye to the MC and maybe they'll see each other again.

The problem with romances in Pokemon games that can potentially have sequels is that they can't involve the MCs. It just wouldn't work right, especially now that the MCs are customizable. I remember back in B/W, people thought there may have been something between Hilbert and Bianca because of some dialogue her father says, but clearly this isn't the case by the time BW2 rolls around. She's hanging around with Cheren instead. They couldn't bring Hilbert back because it would be weird for Hilda players.

They're just friends.
>>
Ohmori left GF months ago.
>>
Get this weeboo pandering shit out of my Pokemon
>>
>>32804091
The Go fad is dead, anon. The only people left playing Pokemon are weebs and literal children.
>>
>>32803990

YES

Except it has also inherited some traits of YOUR STARTER

Paving the way for CROSSBREEDS
>>
File: Curtis and Yancy.jpg (242KB, 761x715px) Image search: [Google]
Curtis and Yancy.jpg
242KB, 761x715px
>>32804021
To be fair, dating Curtis is a pretty convoluted process, since you have to be on specific tiles to get him to call you at first, and after registering him, his number still won't show up unless you're in a certain location, and even then it still won't show up sometimes.
>>
File: Morrigan_profile.jpg (68KB, 468x642px) Image search: [Google]
Morrigan_profile.jpg
68KB, 468x642px
>>32804091

You can shag people in non-weeb games too, anon. Sex isn't a heresy in the West.
>>
>>32804138
Seems like a lot of fucking work for a sidequest that I can only assume goes nowhere.
>>
>>32803990
Not him but maybe
>The egg will always be the the child of the trainer's strongest pokemon (Salamence for Zinnia, Roserade for Gardenia, Starter for any rival, etc)
>The child will always have perfect IVs and a random egg move
How does that sound.
>>
>>32804153
It is. You can only go on a 'date' after making 50 calls and around 40 calls they blush when you call them. Yancy does, and I assume Curtis does too.
>>
>>32804075
The thing with BW and B2W2 is that Game Freak could have easily done way more cool things with the save file link if they had bothered to put in the work. Hell, I think there's hard mode romhacks that actually include fights against Hilda/Hilbert in B2W2 if you linked to a BW romhack save.

So B2W2 could have read which protag you used and included special scenes where that choice actually mattered for something. It's not even about ship tease only. But no, that's not how Game Freak rolls.
>>
They've been doing this since BW2 with the xtransceiver quest and XY with the fireworks scene
>>
File: nice.jpg (21KB, 183x256px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
21KB, 183x256px
>>32803983
>>
>>32804075
>if anything there's more of an implied romance between her and Hau

she never give a shit about hau, if she cared about him why she disnt invite him to see tapu koko in the middle of the party
>>
>>32804075
>She's hanging around with Cheren instead
This is actually wrong which is sad because it implies that the only reason they're friends is because of you
>>
>>32804177
It was more explicit than anything else in the series at that point and arguably more explicit than anything after as well.
>>
>>32804075
See
>>32803886

Hau had a massive crush in Lillie but it wasn't reciprocated at all. Hau couldn't even save or protect her.
>>
File: 1419663869710.png (570KB, 902x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1419663869710.png
570KB, 902x1077px
>>32804366
>forgetting about your literal bf/gf
This shit has been pushed since the original rse
>>
File: Haruka Yuuki winter.jpg (501KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Haruka Yuuki winter.jpg
501KB, 680x680px
>>32804381
It wasn't pushed at all in the originals. They had to rework Brendan's lines in ORAS to make him less of a cocky asshole.
>Emerald
>Oh, hey, its May. I'm running an errand for my dad. No, I'm not buying any dolls. Anyways, it's been a while. Want to have a battle to see who's been raising Pokémon better? Aww, but you know I'm not going to lose to no May.
>ORAS
>Hm? Hey, if it isn't May! Did you come to do some shopping, too? You know what I'm talking about… The Lilycove Department Store! My dad asked me to pick him up a few things here. It's not like I'm here to buy Dolls or something, r-right! A-anyway, it feels like it's been ages since we last ran into each other. How about I battle you so you can see which one of us is doing a better job raising our Pokémon? Though I think you and I both know who the winner is gonna be, May!
>>
>>32804381
>This shit has been pushed since the original rse
It really wasn't. I think in Emerald you actually make the rival cry after you beat them next to the Weather Institute. In ORAS they're a bit more chummy but the date only occurs at the very last instant and you don't get anything other than that. Yancy/Curtis blush at you and go on (repeated) dates with you which is more than what you get in ORAS.
>>
>>32804368
But like was mentioned, she at least promised to keep in touch with him and went to him first about how she was leaving for Kanto. There's probably not anything romantic between the two of them but there's definitely more meat on the bone there than with the MC.
>>
>>32804437
That's fine, Brendan/May are a good couple. Long-distance relationships with career-oriented people literally never work out.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.