[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best dad? Who's the best daddy? Giovanni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (110KB, 915x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 915x715px
Who's the best dad? Who's the best daddy?

Giovanni and Ghetsis not included for obvious reasons.
>>
>>32803116
Giovanni wasn't even that bad. He tried to get close to his son, which is more than Ghetsis did
>>
>>32803116
Norman and jimml respectively
>>
>>32803116
>Giovanni and Ghetsis not included for obvious reasons
I don't see why you would remove them... For what reasons do you not include them???
>>
Elm is a dad? I don't recognize the guy next to Mohn
>>
>>32803154
Professor Juniper
>>
>>32803154
Yeah he has an unnamed who wants to be a prof just like him If I remember correctly . As for the other he's professor
Cedric Juniper, Aurea Juniper's father
>>
>>32803177
*child
>>
>>32803116

Among leaders, Byron and Koga seem to get along well with their kids. Norman always seemed like an asshole to me.
>>
Palmer, I like everything about him. Really don't know whether to call him best daddy though.
>>
>>32803116
Best Dad is that one Rock Gym Leader (Father of the Rock Gym Leader?) from Sinnoh, best Daddy is Professor Rowan.
>>
>>32803116
Mohn. Bean man is a great papa
>>
>>32803116
I'd say best dad could be narrowed down to Koga, Birch, Stone, Byron and Juniper.
The other dads barely even see their kids being away from home for extended periods of time. I'm pretty sure Elm's wife complains about this specifically despite him living and working in the same town.

And considering 4 of the 5 mentioned have grown children and we don't get to see much parental interaction, if any for them I'd say based on what we see of all of these fathers raising their kids, Birch could be considered best dad.
He spends time with his kid, gives them their starter Pokemon, teaches them and has them assist his research and is generally a pretty cool dude.

To be fair though I haven't finished Sun and Moon, but from what I've seen so far Mohn seems to live on those bean islands and Kukui is fathering Lillie and Gladion is running around with Team Skull.
>>
>>32803306
Mohn lost his memory and doesn't even know he has kids.
The Player character is an asshole and never tells him this
>>
File: Meyer.png (915KB, 1280x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Meyer.png
915KB, 1280x1153px
est dad award goes to the skilled, mechanic, masked hero and a good Pokemon trainer

And a crazy hot beef cake hunky hunk.
>>
>>32803349
Oh wow lol. Fair enough, but I still don't think that makes him best dad. It's a good reason for not being around though i suppose.
>>
File: gio.png (314KB, 639x498px) Image search: [Google]
gio.png
314KB, 639x498px
>giovanni not included
>>
Cedric, duh. He's the only father who spends time with his kid, that we see, aside from Birch. Birch might be better in the long run, but Cedric's been a Dad for longer.
>>
>>32803483
did he die? what chapter is this?
>>
Just realized how fucking dumb it is that the hoenn player character's dad is interchangeable between Birch & Norman.

The male and female MC's only resemble Birch anyway.
>>
>>32803185
Norman is pretty tame in the games. In the manga he's a hardass.
>>
>>32803417
This is the only correct answer.
>>
File: totodilelaugh.gif (20KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
totodilelaugh.gif
20KB, 150x160px
>>32806353
>MFW Birch fucked the character's mother and conceived the main character while your father was busy with Pokémon
>MFW the relationship in ORAS is incestuous
>>
File: scamp.png (279KB, 540x335px) Image search: [Google]
scamp.png
279KB, 540x335px
>>32803116
Archie.
>>
>>32806353
The original design for Brendan seemed to lean more on Norman to me, but I would agree regarding his ORAS design.
>>
>>32806353
tbf I think that without the hat Brendan would resemble norman a lot more
>>
OP, Your dad is the best. He fugs me good at nights. When I'm a good boy he even lets me fug him from time to time.
>>
>>32806353
The original games made it seem like Brendan was the protagonist, since he had black hair and a similar hairstyle underneath the hat.
Remakes make it seem more like May. Mom's got the same hair color as both May and Brendan, but Brendan's hair is now brown and has longer sideburns to look less like Norman, and he's tanned, which makes it seem like he's been out researching for a while.
>>
File: 1496196458700.jpg (131KB, 528x848px) Image search: [Google]
1496196458700.jpg
131KB, 528x848px
>>32806863
This
>>
File: 47533969_p9.jpg (131KB, 489x510px) Image search: [Google]
47533969_p9.jpg
131KB, 489x510px
>>32803116
I think Devon is a pretty cool dad
>>
>>32803116
MAximo Dad. I Mean, hes not an asshole.
>>
>>32803116
>Abedul and Norman just giving a shit about their sons fighting 2 (two) terrorist org.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.