[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon is classified as being for children only again, now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Pokémon is classified as being for children only again, now that normies stopped playing it.
What do you have to say abpout this, /vp/?
>>
File: Pokémon_for_ages.jpg (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_for_ages.jpg
16KB, 256x192px
>>32801801
No. Pokémon always was classified for all ages.

It was never for kids.
>>
>>32801891
I'm not talking about official classification, but people's classification. You know well how people look at you and say "Do you really still play Pokémon?".
>>
As soon you get out of high school nobody gives a fuck if you play Pokemon.

College so many people play Pokemon
>>
>>32801801
Why do I care who it's aimed at? I have a lot of fun playing it and that's all that matters to me
>>
>>32801801
When you are a teen, you are scared to be labeled a kid for liking Pokèmon.
When you are an adult, no one cares what you enjoy, so you could play Pokèmon all the time you want, but you realize it's just a boring children game.
>>
>>32802557
This desuuu
>>
>>32802539
I haven't experienced this since elementary. Ever since I and everyone else grew up there hasn't been a single case of anyone looking down on me for being a Pokémon fan. Literally only children have ever told me I was too old for Pokémon. How ironic.
>>
>>32802696
A Normie made this. Pretty true
>>
>>32801801
Nigga how insecure are you? When I was at University lots of people were playing it on campus, and I still see other people playing it. I don't give a fuck about this imaginary consensus of only children being allowed to play it, and once you grow past that you'll be a lot happier too

Pro-tip: Most people don't give a shit about what you are doing
>>
>>32802539

I don't care about their opinions about Pokémon being a kid game.

It's not true and I am not ashame of playing Pokémon.
>>
>>32801801
>go
>main game

And pokemon now is aimed at 90s nostalgafags and its kinda hard to be one if you're a kid.
>>
>>32802539
Go literally existed because that stopped happening since around '11.
>>
>28
>business owner
>own two properties
>promote a nightclub
>fuck several nightclub thots every week
>still playing Pokémon GO (mainly with the GO Plus), Sun & Moon
And I still get called a man child by my older brothers. Mainly because they have children and houses in suburbs while I only own city apartments and an art studio.

I don't give a fuck though because I'm enjoying myself.

That and I'm afraid of commitment.
>>
>>32803137
>run art studio
Actually a photographer by trade, so it's not a "real career" but it pays for my alcohol addiction. Most of my income comes from rent on my investment apartment.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.