[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/threa d/28302660/ Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dumbest theory of all time.png (321KB, 1030x671px) Image search: [Google]
dumbest theory of all time.png
321KB, 1030x671px
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28302660/

Let's have a blast to the past and have a laugh about this thread.
>>
Arceus
>>
>>32801703
pls don't bully
>>
>>32801715
Which one were you?
>>
literally only retarded balliofags believed in this theory because they were so asspained the leaked starters were real they had to cling onto the hopes of split evos any way they could
>>
>depending what's under the mask
Kek, nice bane reference.
>>
>>32801708
According to in-game universe canon information.

Type: Null was born to be UB killer.
>>
>>32801703
Come to think of it, Rockruff is like an unofficial 4th starter. Would want one as a pet out of the four.
>>
So what was the secret that Rockruff shared with the starters?
>>
>>32802036
They never shared a secret
>>
>>32802036
Nothing.
>>
>>32802036
that Joe is terrible at nihongo
>>
>>32801703
>Bumping, /vp/ needs to see this so that everyone know that Tiger and Co are officially debunked.
>>
>>32802036
They didn't share secrets, they each had seperate secrets

Rockruff:Exclusive forms
Starters:zExclusive Z-moves
>>
>>32801790
Fuck off Richard
>>
gen 7 leak season was amazing; I enjoyed every bit of it. Even the parts when I was proven wrong! It's just fun to speculate and be shocked at whatever new thing is confirmed/released/leaked.

Can ANYTHING top the leak of the gen 7 starter final evos that came out 5 months before the game? Cause I think that was the most mindblowing, and no one even took it seriously until it turned out that Mallow was there the whole time
>>
>>32804554
They looked so bad that I figured they had to be real, like decidueye had too much thought put into it and still looked awful that I figured only game freak can do that
>>
>>32804609
Barafags such as you need to fuck off from /vp/.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.