[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /vp/, we're the four Crippling Ability Victims. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

Hello /vp/, we're the four Crippling Ability Victims. We're perpetually depressed over the fact that we're cursed with horrible abilities that we can't permanently get rid of. Please say something nice to cheer us up.
>>
>>32797697
I would suck all of your dicks at the same time
>>
>>32797702
But anon, the Archeops is a girl.
>>
>>32797697
/cav/?
>>
>>32797715
Might as well get this shit started.
>Fuck, marry, befriend, kill?
>>
>>32797697
You're all pretty well designed, except Regigigas, who is a blight on the otherwise exquisite Regis. That's gen 4 for you, though.
>>
>>32797697
They need to release a held item that stops abilities from working. It will give these a boost and allow some trick shenanigans with other sets.
>>
>>32797726
Fuck Slaking (will let me do whatever I want to it, don't marry or else you end up doing all the chores)
Marry Archeops (feels sad all the time, so when you do nice things for her you make her feel good)
Befriend Golisopod (dude can wreck shit if need be, except whenever we hang out he leaves early)
Kill Regigigas (Regigigas sucks balls)
>>
>>32797726
Fuck Golisopod, marry Archeops, befriend Regigigas, kill Slaking.
>>
>>32797726
Fuck Slaking (male), Marry Archeops (male), befriend Golisopod (male), kill Regigigas (gender unknown)
>>
how to fix slow start
turn count is remembered between switching, once the 5 turns are up slow start is replaced with clear body until the end of the battle

in addition to that regigigas gets recover

what tier is he in now?
>>
>>32797797
OU
>>
>>32797697
What's that move that cancels out a target Pokemon's ability?

Could it be used in doubles to improve them?
>>
>>32797812
better off using Simple Beam and something like Bulk Up
>>
>>32797697
>file name
>Golisopod
>four limbed
>>
>>32797807
sounds like where he should be
>>
>>32797812
>>32797820
Is there even a way to do that with Truant these days? Simple Beam and Skill Swap fail when used against it.
>>
>>32797760
No it won't
You give up your ability AND your item for being less shit instead of becoming good
>>
>>32797797
>>32797807
>Tfw a pokemon with 160 Atk and 100 speed cannot be ubers nowadays if its ability is only the tiniest bit hindering
Anyways, regi has nice bulk, I would like if I could use it in OU.

However, I would make slow start last 3 turns instead of 5. Regigigas' signature move sucks balls too (bet most of you didn't even know it had one), I would love to have it retconned into something better, like a base 100 normal type u-turn.
>>
>>32798091
it's got 160 atk, 100 speed and 110/110/110 bulk with a movepool that includes
1 all elemental punches
2 knock off
3 edgequake

that's very fucking usable even without boosting items
>>
>>32798091
Being less shit is still considered a boost
>>
>>32797726
fuck Hogley
marry archeops
befriend golisopod
kill taco man
>>
>>32797697
I enjoyed dragging your bulky ass through the game, slaking, your shitty ability gave you character
>>
File: Young_Mewtwo_crying.png (417KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Mewtwo_crying.png
417KB, 800x430px
>access to four (4) different abilities
>all of them are terrible
>>
gad > cav

sorry friendos
>>
File: 1356112298039.jpg (66KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1356112298039.jpg
66KB, 720x540px
>>32797697
Not my fault you decided to be Truant from the ability give away class. I know you said you had a Slow Start but I think it's because you all have such Defeatist attitude. Anytime anyone mentions abilities, you all start running for the Emergency Exit.
>>
>>32798103
>nowadays

Regigigas has been shit since his debut 10 years ago.
>>
>>32798409
they were talking about a hypothetical regigigas with an ability that isn't fucktarded and instead an appropriate counterbalance to it's great stats and movepool
>>
Maybe if you stopped pretending Emergency Exit didn't exist and just built a set around it, you'd have a better experience.
>>
if they didn't have those abilities they'd just have reduced stats and still be shitmons so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>32797697
Slaking is my favorite pokemon.
I'll always use him, even with his fucking shitty ability.
Giga Impact for days.
>>
>>32797697
>Using contact moves on a Pokemon with Truant now inflicts Drowsy status on the attacker

What changes?
>>
>>32797697
just give to they shities HA, but no so bads as its originals

slaking - Gluttony
archeops - Fluffy
regigigas - Own Tempo
golisopod - Battle Armor
>>
>>32798454
>Maybe if you stopped pretending Truant didn't exist and just built a set around it, you'd have a better experience.
>Maybe if you stopped pretending Slow Start didn't exist and just built a set around it, you'd have a better experience.
>Maybe if you stopped pretending Defeatost didn't exist and just built a set around it, you'd have a better experience.
>>
>>32798103
>slow start
>tiniest bit hindering
>>
>>32797697
Slaking was hilarious to use as choice band giga impact

regigigas was a nightmare to catch (seriously, you decided to OHKO my false swiper)

Archeops busted me past two gyms on a monotype run

Golipsopod was a pain in the ass to fight, specifically because of first impression getting ALL the crits
>>
>>32800590
The difference is that there are situations where EE can actually be useful. Not saying Golisopod is viable in any way but comparing it to those three isn't really fair.
>>
Can Wishiwashi join too? Is basically Archeops 2.0
>>
>>32797697
You forgot M-Audino
>>
>>32801228
Nah. Schooling only activates at the end of the turn, and at 1/4 HP. You always have time to do one last attack, and considering how slow you are, chances are you would be dead next turn, schooling or not. It's basically a non factor.
>>
>>32801241
Useless =/= crippling.
>>
I could understand it if these mons were obviously overpowered without their abilities, but with the exception of Slaking, they're about on par with Megas.
>>
>>32801257
No they aren't. All of them are weaker than box legends (which have higher BST's and don't have abilities that make them unusable) yet they still receive terrible abilities. By this logic every pokemon with a BST above 520 should receive a crippling, atrocious ability that sends them straight to NFE tier.
>>
>Golisopod receives decent usage in metas where it's not forced to use Emergency Exit
Really sets the neurons on maximum gear, huh.
>>
>>32797697
You're all adorable and I wish you a nice day.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.