[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PokeAutism thread >be me, average shitposter on /vp/ >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4314.png (504KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4314.png
504KB, 640x1136px
PokeAutism thread

>be me, average shitposter on /vp/
>be in Walmart buying shit
>line is taking too long, person at the front is arguing or whatever
>I think in my head "what if I just cut the line... I mean I obviously won't but what if I did"
>think of the word cut in the Pokémon universe since I'm bored as hell standing here
>Anon used cut!
>an animation of a bidoof cutting a tiny tree down plays in my head
>the word cutscene pops up in my head because that's what's in gen 7
>I get fucking livid because of unskippable cutscenes (plus I've been waiting over 15 minutes
>I fucking sit on the ground, drop the shit I was holding, and slap the ground over and over with the palms of my hands and grunt loudly
>people are looking
>mfw
>I leave and purchase nothing

To be fair, I have had very bad anger issues my whole life. And no I'm not actually autistic. And yes, I'm the stereotypical overweight, loser neckbeard with a waifu who shitposts on /vp/ damn near daily. I don't recommend my current lifestyle to anyone.
>>
Jesus Christ
>>
>>32797089
>And no I'm not actually autistic
No, you just haven't met the right doctor yet.
>>
File: 1390874343478.jpg (9KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
1390874343478.jpg
9KB, 189x266px
>>32797089
>phoneposter
>all of that
adds up
>>
>>32797089
I am actually high functioning autistic, and this is the most autistic thing I've ever seen or heard of.
>>
Good lord man, that's the most autistic thing I've read this year. How can you do this to yourself? The cutscenes really aren't that bad at all
>>
>>32797089
Get some help
>>
>>32797089
Have had a minor version of this. Just overcome with anxiety in public-end up freaking out on occasion. Seeing a doctor will help.

But the cutscenes? It makes me this is not serious.
>>
>>32797131
I will someday, I'm just really lazy and don't care for my mental health. I've been more depressed than I currently am, so I'm good for now. If it gets really bad I'll do something about it
>>
File: 1472151864706.jpg (46KB, 525x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472151864706.jpg
46KB, 525x540px
This made me laugh at loud. I imagine all cutscenefags being like that
>>
>>32797140
The cutscenes plus waiting in line plus when I think about things that make me fucking mad in Pokémon, I tend to work myself up and get more and more angry til I have to punch my pillow or something
>>
>this is your average "fucking cutscenes reeee" poster
>>
>>32797089
>I fucking sit on the ground, drop the shit I was holding, and slap the ground over and over with the palms of my hands and grunt loudly
>>
>>32797169
And by things that make me mad, I mean usually the stuff on /vp/ that's brought up all the time, like gen 3's water, no vikavolt/crabominable/drampa until endgame, all the hate on torterra (one of my fav mons) etc
>>
File: IMG_2621.png (996KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.png
996KB, 640x1136px
I feel like I have so many questions but don't know what to ask. Whatever, I'll contribute with one that I saw a while ago on here

>be me in car at stop light
>anon used close combat!
>punches steering wheel and horn goes off
>people crossing the crosswalk look at me funny

Also my one cringe pic in my phone from Reddit
>>
bump
>>
>>32797089
Do you guys think Michael Scott had autism?
>>
File: 1470688335105.png (1MB, 968x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1470688335105.png
1MB, 968x1078px
>this is your average "fucking cutscenes reeee" poster
>>
>>32797089
>screenshot
>not just long clicking and saving the image
>all your post
>I'm not actually autistic
are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>32797115
this really.
>>
File: 1459501486244.jpg (24KB, 239x237px) Image search: [Google]
1459501486244.jpg
24KB, 239x237px
>>32797089
>And no I'm not actually autistic
>>
>>32798802
He did say he had anger problems. I assume they're pretty fucking terrible, considering I've never met anyone close to anger problems as bad as his. Part of me wants to laugh at his post, but part of me wants to just feel pity for him
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.