[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to Protomario and Verlisify, they say that Tsuneka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (463KB, 753x376px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
463KB, 753x376px
According to Protomario and Verlisify, they say that Tsunekazu was very depressed and upset over the way the fans reacted and responded to the Direct so they decided to work on new main pokemon game on the Switch because that was what fans wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soDardIUdhk
Around 26:26 at the video

I myself did not believe that he was sad at all in the video where he announced the next on the Switch. I thought he looked normal as usual.

Thoughts?
>>
>>32795617
>according to literally who and verlisify
cool way to start a thread
>>
Nobody cares about Pokemon youtubers who say retarded baseless shit for views/clicks.
>>
They were hiring Vita and wii u graphic programmers in March .

Much before this even became about . He is swimming in money
>>
>>32795617
do not rely on what youtubers say for anything, they are not a good source of information
>>
>>32795617
>Gamefreak
>listening to fans
There goes that theory.
>>
>>32795617
>oh no the fans are restless for a new pokemon game i am become shamefur dispray

Even if he was tired it could have been for ANY reason. Fuck verlisify that retard.
>>
Verlisify is OP confirmed
>>
>>32795617
The switch game was likely already in the works and they didn't feel it necessary to announce it because of how far off it still is.
>>
>>32795655
OP here. If I was Verlisify, why would I in the last line say that I disagree with what both of them say in the video?

Also Verlisify is afraid of toxic people and bad communities so why would that furfag ever go to 4chan?
>>
I hate Protomario now
>>
>>32795617
So why should we even care what they say? I refuse to give the video clicks, even with an adblocker, but that just sounds like they once claimed it wouldn't go to the Switch and are trying to damage control.
>>
>>32795617
>According to Protomario and Verlisify

What the hell would they know about it

>>32795680
>Also Verlisify is afraid of toxic people and bad communities so why would that furfag ever go to 4chan?

Because he's also a drama queen who thrives on drama and he clearly looks at the term "bad publicity" and sees only the second word.
>>
>>32795617
They're wrong, a Switch game was in the works already, confirmed via some job listings. They just decided to announce it extra-early for whatever reason.

Also, are people forgetting that Junichi Masuda more or less de-confirmed a Switch game earlier this year?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/junichi_masuda_on_the_future_of_pokemon_for_the_switch

I don't know why people kept talking about "Stars" like it was absolutely going to happen when the fucking main man behind Pokemon said it wasn't.
>>
File: 1352855409477.png (208KB, 361x692px) Image search: [Google]
1352855409477.png
208KB, 361x692px
>>32795617
>>
>>32795680
Double confirmed
>>
>>32795655
That's impossible, I wouldn't even post on /vp/
>>
>>32795617
Anybody with a brain can tell this is bullshit. They were hiring for the Switch games earlier this year, this has clearly been their plan from the beginning. The only thing that probably changed was that Nintendo might have asked Ishihara for a quick announcement of the Switch games earlier than usual in order to placate salty Starsfags.
>>
>>32795680
t. Verlisify, the homo queen
>>
>Protomario
Oh you mean that guy who thought there was a references to him in SM because characters sometimes say "But [Character]!" and he frequently says "But Proto!" in his videos and because that one famous pikachu at the hotel on Akala has a similar name to what he always names his pikachu?
>Verlis
Mr. Assault Vest Rain Dance Goodra? The shameless furfag dramawhore? The man, the myth, the legend himself?

They're both fucking retarded anon, neither one has a clue what they're talking about. If Ishihara's depressed, it's not related to the direct. The switch game(s) were already being planned and developed before the direct and announcement at e3.
>>
>>32795617
>Upset over DiaPer and Switchfags wanting another Remake this early or for USM to be a switch exclusive
>Not upset for Gen6fags wanting Z and the Battle Frontier in ORAS.
Yeah right.
>>
So basically this means USUM and the switch games are going to be shit.
>>
>>32795948
It's basically means because it isn't true
>>
>>32795628
this
>>
>>32795680
Fun fact. Verlisify has made videos about coming to /vp/ and the people there making fun of his sets and laughed about It. Just search verlisify 4chan. That piece of shit furry has more backbone than most think He just goes full autismo on hackers
>>
>>32795617
I'm sure they were already developing it. I'm guessing they started early this year or late last year.

What I do think happened, is that they were forced to reveal it since Nintendo doesn't want a repeat of the Wii U and wants to keep the fans happy.
>>
>>32795617
Game development doesn't work like that.
>>
Yeah sure in one week they decided to announce a game on a hardware they have no experience with because "the fans are angry :("
>>
>>32795856
>Oh you mean that guy who thought there was a references to him in SM because characters sometimes say "But [Character]!" and he frequently says "But Proto!" in his videos and because that one famous pikachu at the hotel on Akala has a similar name to what he always names his pikachu?

Literally what?

Also, I've never heard of this person before, and that's probably a good thing.
>>
>>32795617
>According to Protomario and Verlisify,

return to reddit kiddo
>>
>>32795761
>whatever reason

The backlash around USM, probably, considering Reggie directly referenced it during Treehouse.

They also needed something actually interesting in terms of new Switch announcements.

Also people suspected a Pokemon game coming to Switch (which it is, even if not Stars) because 3ds is coming up on the end of its life and no one trusts anything Nintendo says anyway. It's not like they have a clean record when it comes to bullshit.
>>
Nope. The game was most likely already in the works but they didn't have anything big to announce so they didn't.

They probably just saw people were upset and decided to announce they were working on something.
>>
>>32795617
well I don't believe a word they both say, but it might be possible that the lack of ultra sun and ultra moon during the E3 was because of the fan reactions and they announced the switch game one year earlier than original planned to get more positive reactions and to even give the switch more momentum. but thats all. no depression or anything like upset. just normal business.
>>
>>32795680
>I'm gonna disprove your statement in my first sentence

>I'm also going all out on bait on my second sentence
>>
>>32796596
About 4 minutes and 20 second in is where he starts in on it. Admittedly he says he doesn't think that the pikachu is "even remotely the same kind of reference" whatever that is supposed to mean.

https://youtu.be/jiyDhLN0dco
>>
>>32796996
>meemee island
>>
They blew the nut early because of how terribly the direct went over. Press was bad so they tried for another cycle
>>
File: popplio_bleach.png (87KB, 945x768px) Image search: [Google]
popplio_bleach.png
87KB, 945x768px
>>
>>32795617
According to who and who again?
>>
>>32795617
>just clicked the video to downvote it and closed it without watching.

thanks anon.
>>
I doubt he was upset. Exasperated and rushed if anything after the backlash about US/UM not being ported to Switch as well.

Doubtful he intended to be filming a sudden video for E3 on a game that even the devs would likely have little idea about.

Especially considering it's an asinine move. Did they really think people who wanted a port would be happy with being told another game is coming?

Did they think everyone was retarded enough to believe Nintendo's lies about the 3DS not being replaced by it?
>>
>>32795898
> or for USM to be a switch exclusive

Who the hell wanted that? It should've been on both just with extra features for the Switch, just like B2/W2 since it was released after the DSi/3DS and had extra features there that the DS/lite couldn't use as a result.

All of the past games could be used on the current and next Gen system, and US/UM just shouldn't be any different with a port being the only way to do it thanks to hardware incompatibility.
>>
>>32798210
Oops, forgot to mention before any 3DS only supporting idiots reply:

I own multiple of both systems and will/would buy both physical and digital copies of both games for both systems.

So I have no stake in this race, I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to be 3DS only based on their history.

Sorry you mightn't like facts but I'm not going to bother with emotionally based arguments about how you can't afford something so it shouldn't be ported to a system you can't afford as if you're required to get it when you can play the 3DS versions.
>>
>>32795617
Protomario & Verlisfy are pretty much are no fucking body those shit stains on the underbelly of Nintendo only do click-bait videos
>>
>>32798474
>implying GF didn't honor that protoman guy with a reference in the game >>32796996
>>
>>32798528
but they didn't, if the furfag & Protonobody cant place in worlds or any other main event then there no need to reference them.
>>
>>32798550
Pfft, they even designed Lycanroc after Verlisify's fursona.
>>
>>32795617
People actually watch these faggots?
>>
>>32798565
yeah...no
>>
>>32798583
The reason /vp/ has been so shit the last year+ is because tons of cancer came here after Poketubers started talking about /vp/ as a good source of ebin leaks for SM.
>>
>>32798617
but...the thing is we're not, yeah we do get a few here and there but you dig through layers and layers of shit to find it then that shit stained gem can still be a hard turd.
>>
>>32798647
Do you really think the kind of people that watch fucking Youtubers for info are smart enough to get that?
>>
>>32798653
im pretty sure they're pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>32798173
Sadly enough, plenty of people really did believe Nintendo's blatant lie, Look at the comment section of articles and you'll find that at least a quarter of them believe it.
>>
>>32798617
Which is strange, considering the only notable SM leak that actually happened here besides a trailer or two a few hours early was the leak of the game itself.
>>
>>32798653
>Etika and lurantis CIA
yes, they are, shit has come to a point that when something goes down they come here guided by the youtubers, which defeats the purpose since leakers come here looking for a small but interested place for them to leak
>>
>>32795617
Poketubers are shit OP, specially those two, the only ones that are decent are Shofu and The Dex guy just because Alex seems pretty chill and Kellz is cute and vet seriously how that guy got such a cute gf
>>
>>32798860
I have no idea who they are, but Poketubers are cancer in general and so are the niggers that follow them. Fuck off back there.
>>
>>32798723
The good ones go under the radar.

I don't have the screencap, but there was the "I don't consider myself a leaker but..." leak a month or two before release which pretty much gave away the entire plot, including Lusamine being Lillie's mother (until then, many believed they were sisters) who was researching Pokemon from another dimension. No one paid it attention but it turned out to be true.
>>
File: kellz_1.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kellz_1.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>32798877
Kellz is cute
>>
>>32798988
Literally who?
>>
>>32798915
Now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember that one, though I recall it also got something wrong, though that could be intentional.
>>
>>32798999
The chick from the Dex she's cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zt0dWi-aYY
>>
>>32798988
You're entitled to that opinion anon, but I disagree. Something about her face just doesn't sit right with me, maybe it's the nose or how narrow her face is.

>>32798915
Was that the same one that mentioned Solgaleo and Lunala being related via a common pre-evo?
>>
awww poor baby having to be productive
>>
>>32799168
I just like girls with big noses, i find it cute
>>
>>32795617
They announced a Switch game because their stock price was falling.
>>
>>32799159
the fat guy got triggered on their podcasts when some kid emailed them to shut up & stop being stupid and saying that the Ultra Beast where some of the Characters in the game
>>
File: 1497676675097.gif (804KB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497676675097.gif
804KB, 250x270px
>>32795617
>Protomario
>Verlisify
They sound like retards to me.

>old Asian men look sad
More news at 11.
>>
>>32799302
I'm still surprised that the fat guy is banging that cute vet
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 1136x243px
>>32799126
>>32799168
Yep, it mentioned common prevo for Solgaleo/Lunala. Everything is pretty correct.
>>
>>32795617
>According to a literal cuck and an insane as fuck furry, they say tha-

Why should I listen to what those two chuckle fucks have to say?

Just watch the ACTUAL video from Nintendo's E3 presentation and judge for yourself how the guy was feeling.

If you ask me, I think the guy was fine, maybe a bit tired or something, but he do not seem sad, angry, upset, or even depressed, as far as I could tell.

That is just me though.
>>
>>32798860
Lol, Mr. and Mrs. "People who correct us when we're constantly fucking wrong are trolls and haters" are chill? Those retards wish.

At least the actual Dex in the games has reason for being full of bullshit. It's children writing myths instead of adults being lazy fucks.

Actually, wait... That kinda makes sense. They're just like the professors who take all the glory but are too lazy to go out and do the research themselves, lol.
>>
>>32798860
>Shofu
>decent

Top fucking kek.
>>
>>32799546
He's the less threatening black person i've seen thats a plus for me
>>
Nigga are you retarded. Most of these games have been started like a year or more already. People kept saying Xenoblade 2 was under 2 years because the last one came out 2 years ago but they started at least 3+ years ago they confirmed.
>>
>>32795617
Did it not occur to him that fans were upset because he wasted 90% of the direct on Pokken and not the much more interesting USUM?
>>
Switch game was in the work for a while..It didnt just happen with that annoucement

So this is stupid.
>>
>>32799612
Yeah, people don't understand that developers can actually split members to work on multiple games.
>>
>>32795617
>depressed

It's not like he's the one on the development floor, but let's suppose he was depressed and upset. Why?

The series has to progress and move forward. Clearly Creatures and GameFreak's R&D departments don't give a shit, because they do seem to push the envelope of what will fit in their vision and the low framerates are very telling of both their extraneous poly count on Pokemon models as well as the 3DS showing its age much to the point they had to DISABLE 3D.3DS isn't even a "modern" system by any means. It's a sandbagged, low resolution and a mobile chip that's pretty dated for both ARM and mobile standards the time 3DS released

In a perfect world, we'd have another dual screened system with maybe a refurbished Tegra K1 (give or take some tweaks) powering the system. That alone could already pull off some stuff just as good as what the Switch can do and still be miles ahead of the 3DS. I do think that Switch has yet to establish itself as a mass-market product,at least one that's viable enough to be in every kid's hand which might be a problem for sales numbers.

Pokemon might even have to be split where the 3DS market is still catered to while a Switch version is a companion version but not yet the standard and both can still communicate online or so. It's sort of a "damned if they do and damned if they don't" situation, so if possible they might just want to consider making "prime" version and port it down some. Just take the Dragon Quest XI method on this one.
>>
>>32800011
>Just take the Dragon Quest XI method on this one.
Problem with that is the fact that the PS4 and 3DS versions are being developed by completely different companies, and we don't even know who's developing the Switch version.

Not only that, but this is GF we're talking about. They can barely get a game running on the 3DS without glaring flaws and while the Switch is obviously more powerful they're going to have to severely gimp both versions if they do take that route and continue to shit out games every year or two until the 3DS is dead.
>>
>>32795617

That's not how game development works

They do this shit in advance

Your telling me that they were only going to do this because a bunch of Fucking morons fell for a fake """"""leak"""""" that never existed?

They didn't take an entire year off of making money just to use an engine once before going next gen
>>
>>32795617
Oh was he upset?

How sad.

Pokemon fans were very upset that XY felt so unfinished andhad little to no post game
Pokemon fans were very upset that ORAS literally ignored Emerald existence and its features
Pokemon fans were very upset since there was no Z or X2Y2 and Kalos was left unfinsihed for ever with Zygard being pushed into SM with no purpose whatsoever
Pokemon fans were very upset that once again SM had little to no post game and overall felt very unfinsihed and story-forced.

But uh-oh fanbase should feel bad because some guy seemed upset about the negativity

Go back to making good games, no one will be upset
>>
>>32795621
fpbp
>>
>>32795617

verlis is known from spreading fake news so... let's wait for better source
>>
>>32795617

>switch is getting popular
>hmmm let's continue sm on 3ds
>people outrages
>muh cri evritim because we are always one generation back to the rest of the world and ppl are mad, sou sad

they are victims of own stupidity, nothing more nothing less
>>
>>32800596

>let's remove fav features in next games
>people outrages
>wy u heit on us?! ;_; ppls are mean...
>>
Do these retards have no fucking idea how game development works? If we're going to see things from this game in a year, then it has already been at least 1 year in development too. Add to that the fact that gamefreak were one of the first fucking devs to get a Switch devkit, and this sounds even more retarded.
>>
>>32800625
Its amazing what denial can do to the mind
>>
File: 1491710002345.jpg (344KB, 599x839px) Image search: [Google]
1491710002345.jpg
344KB, 599x839px
>>32795617
Some random nobodies with absolutely no sources for their claims?
>>
how can we bully gamefreak into suicide /vp/ros?
>>
>>32795617
That's not how game development works. For an announcement like that it means there were already plans for a game.
Maybe the backlash forced them to make the announcement before their schedule, MAYBE. But the plans to make a mainline pokémon on Switch had to be already set in stone.
>>
no, thats retarded
they were probably already working on a switch version but werent ready to show it yet
the negative backlash probably made them say they were working on a switch version
>>
>>32798860
wait....i always thought they were brother & sister or the very lest that they were friends.
>>
>>32800795
who are these cuties
>>
>>32795617
Verlisify is actually worse hitler. I mean, at least hitler never claimed he was good at vgc when he's actual trash
>>
>>32798565
Hahahaha, you're actually retarded
>>
>>32795621
/thread
>>
>>32795617
Absolute bullshit.

Game Freak is never upset; they're too busy laughing their way to the bank as they fuck us in the ass every year.
>>
>>32801843
>Verlisify is actually worse hitler.
Can confirm this is true, Verlisfur is a massive cuck faggot.
>>
>>32795617
Hahahahaha
>>
>>32800625
>If we're going to see things from this game in a year, then it has already been at least 1 year in development too.
That's IF. There's no guarantee we will see anything next year.
>>
>>32796655
Dubs confirms
>>
File: IMG_1058.png (121KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.png
121KB, 178x200px
>>32795617
>according to protomario and verlisify
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.