[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How autistically does /vp/ organize their pc boxes? Me: Box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 150px-Red_on_computer.png (58KB, 150x204px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Red_on_computer.png
58KB, 150x204px
How autistically does /vp/ organize their pc boxes?

Me:
Box 1 is my head quarters. All my level 80+ mons are in here, my pokerus slave, my catching and thieving and any other utility mons, and temp space for moving, breeding, etc.

2-8: filled with all the team's I've used through every play through that I have transferred up. All level 50 plus. If I beat a game with anyone under 50 I grind them up before bringing them over.

9-28: most of the rest of my nearly complete living dex. Each box is a type (normal and water having 2 a piece), in alphabetical order. Once I get it finished I may do something different, but for now it works.

29-30: 2 overflow boxes for the ones that ran out of space (mostly bug, water, normal and grass)

31-32: legendaries/mythicals

Everything but the type boxes are in blank wallpaper. The type boxes are in whichever best matches the type. All named and labeled accordingly.
>>
I have a box for Dittoes, another for Abra with every nature for Synchronize, another with just legendaries, another with just mythycals, a special box with the pokemon that I train for the main story, some boxes for competitivemons and the rest have filler, some breed leftovers and utilities.
>>
>>32792758
Christ, that sounds awful. I couldn't operate like that.

>"001 - 030"
>"031 - 060"
>and so on through "781 - 802"
>"Friend Box"
>holds teams from past games
>"Form(e)s Box"
>holds every form that can be kept in a PC at once
>"Shiny Box"
>"Event Box"
>>
>>32792758
organized by type for the most part.

special boxes for eventmons, legends, multi forms and shinies among others.

as for pokemon box, living dex first, then special boxes for bred mons and e4 teams stay together.
>>
My boxes are an unorganized abomination of chaotic structure within a lack of structure. There is no autism. Only ADD.
>>
>>32792833
Switch Friend and Formes and this is the objectively best means of management. All else is trash.
>>
>>32792913
Oh shit, yeah, that's what I meant.
>>
>>32792758
The first box is kept clear for incoming trades etc
The last box is for my team
The second to last box is for rare mons I haven't trained yet

Everything else goes in a big pile in the order they arrived in
>>
>>32792758
i put them in order by their National Dex number.
>>
>>32792758
I let the game organize it for me like a normal person.
>>
File: typefullhouse.jpg (239KB, 760x874px) Image search: [Google]
typefullhouse.jpg
239KB, 760x874px
I'm not too autistic, I have a box for legendaries, a box for non-legendary Pokemon that are still important (in game Pokemon, battle ready Pokemon), a box for Dittos+Breedjects, and a box for decent Pokemon I've received on WT.
My current passion project is putting breedject Mawiles on the GTS for Type: Nulls, all of which I'll eventually train into Silvally just because I like it that much.
>>
>>32792758
Either by type or by ball. Sometimes I like to arrange them by numerical order once I have a complete collection.
>>
1-6 are misc. 'mons that I can't be arsed to do anything with, 7-18 are for breeding stock, 19 and 21 are Synchronizers and Dittos, 22 is where I store 'mons useful for shiny hunting, grinding money, etc, 23-25 is for competitive teams, 26 is shinies, and 27+ is where I keep my legendaries and mythicals.
>>
First box is empty with a cozy wallpaper for new mins. Next boxes are my adventure mons (shiny hunters, item gatherers, etc). All have comfy wallpaper. The rest of the boxes I organise my Pokemon by weight. Lightest to heaviest.
>>
>>32792758
Main Box
Legendary and Shiny Box
Mons that might be useful Box

and then all the other shit
>>
>>32792758
I generally keep my bros in Box 1 and high-level/legendary mons in Box 2 or beyond. After that, it's just whatever.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.