[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emergency Exit now has Golisopod switch out before a move that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Emergency Exit now has Golisopod switch out before a move that can OHKO it is used. Better?
>>
>three golisopod threads
>>
>>32792253
all made by the same guy
>>
>>32792226
Stop making these threads

I like Golisopod. Don't shitpost about him
>>
>>32792278
There's no way to prove that. Lots of retard like this piece of shit.
>>
>>32792316
>piece of shit
>>
>>32792226

>emergency exit works now as baton pass

:^)
>>
>>32792226
I WANT to like Golisopod but his ability seems like it's always a negative thing. What am I supposed to do with it? When is his ability better than not having an ability?
>>
How about this instead:
>EE give the highest priority (it's just +3) to the first move used when Golisopod enters in battle; moves that already had priority don't receive a boost
>any attacking move forces Golisopod out, physical or special; it doesn't switch out if it comes in a attack (or it does, I'm undecided here)
>Psychic Terrain, Dazzling and Queenly Majesty mons are still hit by the respective move if they switch in on a attack; it still cancels moves with natural priority
>if Psychic Terrain is up after the "first turn priority move" was used and Golisopod switches out and comes back in, wathever move it will use will fail, attacking or status (exception is FI).

>Fist Impression now has +3 priority naturally
>it ignores the effects of Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty and Dazzling

This way, Golisopod still has to relly a lot on FI to cause damage and so keeping its original concept.
>>
>>32793035
It's an ability that requires you to play it specifically for that ability. It let's you get off massive damage and switch out at the same time. You can chip a mon and safe switch. It's basically just a stronger Volt-Turn user. You have great attack, access to tons of priority and even recovery in Leech Life. It's good, but it's not flexible in use.
>>
>>32792316
>waaah you should only like what i like waaah
>>
Golisopod is gay.
>>
>>32792226
if you just made it proc at the end of the turn rather than immediately it would be immensely more useful
>>
>>32793809
Even after coming out, he still can't find a boyfriend. It's a shame.
>>
>>32793863
I-I can be his boyfriend if he's okay with it...
>>
Stop making Golisopod threads you faggot, there's enough spam here already
>>
I still like the idea of forcing the opponent to switch if he hits 50% hp or lower.
I use one in the battle tree sometimes. At first, I gave him first impression, aqua jet, and sucker punch and tried to play around his ability, but it didn't really work out. Now I just tend to use him last. Without worrying about his ability, he's really hard to bring down with an assault vest and leech life.
>>
>>32793873
ok
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.