[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove which PokePelago Island is best Island. Protip,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: evelup3.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
evelup3.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
Prove which PokePelago Island is best Island.

Protip, it's Isle Evelup
>>
>>32791704

Agreed. It's the only way to get to level 100 without wanting to kill yourself or inject.
>>
File: aphun3.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
aphun3.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>32791718
Yea I made the mistake of trying to grind my way to getting to 100... Zzzzz though to be honest, I don't know how quickly the training in Evelup stacks up. Will the game let you know if the pokemon has maxed out on Special Attack, or Defense etc? Like if I put a level 35 Pikachu to train, and it's special attack is maxed at it's level...and I give it a drink to raise it's special attack further....while the game just let me do it and not actually raise the stat? or will it warn me saying that the special attack stat is already at max?
>>
>>32791718
Rare Kitchens are way faster and easier, fucking plebeian

Evelup is only good if you use the glitch. Aphun made me a multimillionaire.
>>
>>32791748
Okay, please, I don't get why everyone is so crazy of rare kitchens...how do they level your pokemon up? Don't you have to pay a shit ton of money for the food? do they level up your mon's by multiple levels or something? or am I missing something important?
>>
File: aplenny3.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
aplenny3.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
>>32791790
https://pokemongohub.net/pokemon-sun-moon-power-leveling-rare-kitchens/
>>
>>32791790
Basically this >>32791812
You don't have to pay for rare kitchens if you have sun, but you'd have to level up your plaza a lot to get them through rng. Though most people I've traded with over gts put 5 star rare kitchens in the first spot of their plaza so it isn't too hard to come across.
Also you can get 4000 fc from global missions if you sign in with a pgl account
>>
>>32791871
So...just so I have this right, I need to first farm FC to get 4000 FC total...then buy as many rare kitchens as possible...then but rare dinners and buffets for my pokemon? is that right?
>>
File: pokemon-battle.png (235KB, 698x289px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-battle.png
235KB, 698x289px
>>32791903
>>32791871
Be in the post game
4500 Festival Coins (2 Rare Kitchen Level 5, more info in the FAQ)
Festival Plaza (at least level 30, about 2200 lifetime FC): this will unlock Secret Services in the Rare Kitchens
4 hours of your life
3000 FC are spent by using 40 FC per mission
Each Mission lasts around 3 minutes

Instruction: You need to collect 3000FC. Ask 2 visitors to introduce you to their facilities. For this method, we need two Rare Kitchens at Level 5, which costs 1500FC for the first one and 3000FC for the second one. Once you have everything set up, you’re ready.
This sounds boring and tedius as fuck....I'd rather to just grind, battle buffet, and battle the elite 4 again...
>>
>>32791903
Ok so after setting up, you only need two 5 star kitchens to be able to raise a pokemon to lvl 100 instantly (in contrast, doing this method with just 1 5 star kitchen takes 4 days). Note that even using 1 kitchen is still faster than Evelup without abusing the pelago glitch. Buy a dinner from each kitchen, then two buffets, in that order.

And trust me, farming coins is not that hard, no matter how much people shit on the festival plaza it's actually pretty straightforward. Waiting for global missions gives you a lot of coins with little effort but you can rack up tons of fc just by talking to people and doing plaza missions, especially if they're buffed by fortune teller tents.
>>
File: diodesgonewild.jpg (21KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
diodesgonewild.jpg
21KB, 480x300px
I am seriously 100% in shock that there hasn't been any assholish, troll like, and mean spirited response in this thread so far...good job anon's!
>>32791982

And thanks to you, I'll try starting this tomorrow...
>>
>>32791748

I only use rare kitchen once a pokemon is level 89. It's hard to get even one rare kitchen, and even with the 5 or 6 successful global missions, it's not hard to run out of festival coins if you are using every meal daily.

I have a ton of pokemon I'm trying to get to 100 so it's nice to throw 18 at a time in evelup and just checking every other day to slowly get ther
>>
>>32791790

5 star rare kitchen is the only one worth using. every day you get a meal which levels you up 9 times (can't be used level 90 or up).

It does cost 300 festival coins but you should have a lot unless you've been missing global missions. I think 4 star kitchens have a meal that level you up 7 times if you are level 79 or lower, and any kitchens below that just have meals that do one level.
>>
>>32791996
You're welcome. The next global mission is to challenge the league so I guess that's pretty convenient.

>>32792008
I'm not short on coins or anything but I agree, I only use this method to hyper train my legendaries and shinies. I don't need lvl 100 mons for any other reason anyway.
I also did the math and with each session giving 300 exp per 15 min with beans, it would take 43 days to gain 1,250,000 exp using Evelup. Maybe it's useful if you're afk, I don't know
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.