[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing firered 10 years ago >wake up the next day to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: firered.png (270KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
firered.png
270KB, 720x480px
>playing firered 10 years ago
>wake up the next day to find myself in vermillion city
>name is now ash
>only pokemon are the three starters all at lvl 25

Whenever I tried to look it up I couldn't find anything. Has anyone datamined the rom and found something about this? I swear this happened and it creeped me the fuck out.
>>
>>32790205
No, that never happened, don't be a faggot. I have nothing against lying but only when you have something to gain. Lying for the sake of lying is retarded. Go to a psychiatrist and get some fucking help dude.
>>
File: TimeWizard-JP-Anime-5D-NC.png (661KB, 875x754px) Image search: [Google]
TimeWizard-JP-Anime-5D-NC.png
661KB, 875x754px
>>
>>32790265
Calm down this is just a korean image board
>>
>>32790265
It did though. Wish I could give some kinda proof. Bought it at GameStop new. Then I lost the cartridge at a friend's house (left it on a table and they said they never took it so don't know what the hell happened to it). Still have the box though.
>>
>>32790205
>Has anyone datamined the rom
People have almost disassembled the rom. The only way this would happen is if you did it yourself or someone else did it. I don't see how this is supposed to be creepy at all, it's not like the game is magic and can just replace your save file whenever it wants.
>>
>>32790377
The only other people in my house were my parents and my brother. I'm 100% sure none of them would do something like this, and it was impossible to get the other starters without trading anyway.

I don't have much memory of when it happened but I do remember a) asking my brother if he did it, to which he replied no and b) pinching myself awake to see if it was a dream, it wasn't. To me, it was like the save got replaced, but I don't know how.
>>
>>32790296
>>32790415
Well if your brother and your friend didn't do it then clearly you must've traveled to an alternate dimension where you decided to roleplay as Ash. Don't look too closely - you might find something you don't like.
>>
>>32790435
That's possible, but the last thing I want to believe.
>>
>>32790205
Something similar happened me once many years ago when I was playing Emerald. Everything was normal, except that I had no badges, team or any item. I was in the Battle Frontier (where I saved the last time). I just turned off the console and return to the game normally.

It was a curious bug, never happened again, but it was kinda creepy because I thought that my cart was fucked forever.
>>
>>32790463
If that actually happened, I'd think that would be cool. Being in a post-game area while technically in the early-game.
>>
>>32790205
>>32790463
keep these cancerous fake fucking posts off the board

neither of these things ever happened
>>
>>32790529
Looking it back was kinda cool, but still creeps the fuck out of me because I still don't know why it happened and still don't know anyone that has seen something like that.

>>32790570
Sorry if I can't prove it, but it really happened. I was in elementary school and had my GB in my pocket. Maybe it was the dirt or pencil scraps that made that glitch or bug. It was easy to fix so it wasn't something dangerous, but still curious.

On a side note, I didn't hacked or used any external hardware to modify my savefile (I was just a kid in a third world country).
>>
>>32790599
>third world country
That might explain it. Bootlegs don't properly save data, but I haven't heard of a case of a bootleg only resetting your badges, team, and backpack. Odd.
>>
>>32790614
It wasn't a bootleg, I bought it at a Liverpool.

It was certainly odd, everything looked fine except for these things. I should do a harder research about that, I can't be the only person who has seen that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.