[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no E3 gameplay footage So it's safe to say that either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: usum.jpg (133KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
usum.jpg
133KB, 578x327px
>no E3 gameplay footage
So it's safe to say that either the games aren't close to completion (so they'll be rushed) or their are barely any changes made from the original games and showing off the game would simply put people off buying it. Either way, I'm glad I don't have to spend money on this shit. And I'm glad they're not wasting time porting gen 7 to the Switch either. Hopefully they can make gen 8 not shit.
>>
>>32788634
or maybe it's because they literally showed the game a couple of days before e3, and there wouldn't be much point in showing it at e3
>>
>>32788643
They showed off Pokken extensively during E3, despite revealing and showing the game a couple of days before in the direct.
>>
>>32788648
its also a Switch game, which they wanted to focus on. 3DS games were on the backburner, TPCi may not have liked that treatment for USM.
>>
>>32788675
They showed off a ton of 3DS games during the Treehouse. It's understandable that they didn't show USUM during the Spotlight, but they had plenty of time to show it off during the Treehouse stream. It's not like they had too many games to show since the last day didn't show anything new (the Zelda and Metroid segments were almost identical to what they showed on one of the previous days).
>>
>>32788690
its TPCi, they probably just didn't want the first real look to be at E3.
>>
>people actually expected news about it at e3

stop being new. This always happens with mainline games. They barely show anything when it's announced and they start showing actual news a month later.
>>
>>32788768
>>32788781
They showed off Sun/Moon and even Pokemon GO at last year's E3. If they really had something amazing to show off then they would have shown it off at the world's largest gaming conference. The reason they didn't show it off is because they didn't want to, which means they clearly don't have a lot of new things to show off.
>>
USM only appeals to dedicated Pokemon fans, it doesn't have much place at E3 which is more about games being advertised to a much wider audience
>>
>>32788827
SM's first real trailer wasn't at E3 though. It was in May.

Your argument is "If they had something amazing, they'd show it at E3", so then why did they spend last E3 just showing the beginning of the game, instead of announcing Z-Moves and Alolan Formes?
>>
>>32788643
>they literally showed the game a couple of days before e3

gee literally 20 seconds worth of nothing. even a trailer that was like a minute long wouldn't have too much to ask.
>>
>>32788827
>They showed off Sun/Moon and even Pokemon GO at last year's E3

Because they were announced over a month before then.
>>
>>32788634
>>32788648
>>32788827
>>32788851
get a life
>>
>>32788955
take your own advice, shmuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.