[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one filled with pure murderous rage at this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (178KB, 892x492px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
178KB, 892x492px

This is literally an expansion pack except you have to buy the whole game again at full price.

So the two star legendary can wear Necrozma as really ugly armor. this is by far the worst gimmick yet.

What are your thoughts on it? do you expect anything from this game?
>>
I never bought Sun and Mon so I don't feel murderous rage. I might get the game. but hey thanks for beta testing USUM for me anon :^)
>>
I'm not really happy about the game but I always get happy seeing people mad.
>>
>>32784234
So OP, how did it feel having gen 5 as your first gen?
>>
>>32784234
>This is literally an expansion pack except you have to buy the whole game again at full price.

And Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum weren't?

You're basing your opinion off of a 20 second teaser that revealed practically nothing other than the title. Chill.
>>
>>32784234
I miss watching your triggered bitchings, pokebarneyfag

why don't you post your tits again as tax for we letting you sperg here?
>>
>>32784234
>buy
lol
>>
will this game play on my first gen 3DS?
or do I need to buy that new one that comes with extra corner buttons?

this question also applies to that new metroid game.
>>
>>32784311
no clue about Metroid, but they didn't mention needing a N3DS for USM, so I would imagine not.
>>
>getting this mad at a 30 second trailer
>being so unbelievably new that you think this is unusual for gf and not what they've been doing for 20 years
>implying you won't buy them anyway
>>
>>32784234
I never bought/played vanilla SM.
>>
I was hoping we could finally leave this hellhole of a region.
>>
>>32785547
>still samefagging her own daily shill thread

C'mon pokebarney/crimsonkyurem, we know you're paid to keep at least one going per day, but don't jinx it unless you repost your tit pics, then I help you with your job ;^)
>>
I would like to have literally any information on this game Gamefreak besides "it exists".
>>
File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
>>32784234

This is literally an expansion pack except you have to buy the whole game again at full price.
>>
File: 250px-Blue_JP_boxart.png (185KB, 250x314px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Blue_JP_boxart.png
185KB, 250x314px

This is literally a bugfix update except you have to buy the whole game again at full price.
>>
>>32784249
>Yellow
That is an odd way to spell "Blue"
>>
>>32785713
>tfw played Diamond but never got Platinum so my view of Sinnoh has always been tainted by the worst game I've ever played
I'll definitely get USUM if they turn out to be worth it.
>>
I'm not mad. I just don't care.

After how shitty SM were they completely killed my enthusiasm and expectations. I'm not looking forward to USUM, but when it'll come out I'll play it, hoping it's not as shit as SM.
>>
>>32784334
>I never bought Sun and Mon so I don't feel murderous rage. I might get the game. but hey thanks for beta testing USUM for me anon :^)

Haha, all of this.. I can relate so bad, I feel my arse stretching out already. "Fuck me, GF."
>>
>>32785720
Nice try, it had different sprites too
>>
>>32784234
No one knows shit about the game yet, fuck off
>>
>>32784234
They've been doing this for 20 years you silly goose, why are you only now getting mad at it?
>>
>>32784311
USUM will play on the first 3DS, they will not risk sacrificing sales by making it N3DS exclusif
And I think I read that Metroid are going to be compatible with the 3DS too, even though I don't know how shooting while moving will work
>>
>>32785932
And USUM have new forms and possibly, new Alola Pokemon, new area and a different story. What's your point ?
>>
>>32786010
I'm pretty sure they were joking
>>
>>32785720
You also started with Blastoise
>>
Monster Hunter and yo kai watch do same thing

3rd version expansion packs
>>
Oh no they made a fucking third version! Those filthy jews!

>inb4 they are being jews by making two instead of one
The only fucking reason 2 third versions will make more money is because of people stupid enough to buy both
>>
/vp/ is so underage kids here don't know what third versions are.
>>
>>32784234
You're not meant to buy it if you already have Sun & Moon.
>>
Calm down dude
>>
File: ichooseyoucappikachu.jpg (21KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
ichooseyoucappikachu.jpg
21KB, 320x239px
>>32786010
The only new forms we're getting are OP's pic and this.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.