[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PixelCanvas.io Discord: https://discord.gg/F4uAKrr We have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 33

File: dfrt677.png (48KB, 875x749px) Image search: [Google]
dfrt677.png
48KB, 875x749px
PixelCanvas.io
Discord: https://discord.gg/F4uAKrr

We have a Void growing Folks, we need to repair a lot too
>>
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1433,36
void location
>>
File: cdtcuu.png (24KB, 759x400px) Image search: [Google]
cdtcuu.png
24KB, 759x400px
bump till you care
>>
File: dtjjj.png (45KB, 984x626px) Image search: [Google]
dtjjj.png
45KB, 984x626px
won't you help?
>>
File: wont you help.png (18KB, 548x630px) Image search: [Google]
wont you help.png
18KB, 548x630px
don't let poke-pixel abuse go on
>>
this poor girl has been nude for months and her red friend on the right barely exists
(read the File Name)
>>
File: wont you help.png (39KB, 782x456px) Image search: [Google]
wont you help.png
39KB, 782x456px
forgot pic, but seriously read the File Name
>>
File: wont you help.png (43KB, 774x439px) Image search: [Google]
wont you help.png
43KB, 774x439px
we have an evil Regi-Regigigas and apparently it's mistys time of the month, please spare a pixel or two
>>
>>32778995
>>32779091
>>32779109
Requesting template of these
>>
File: 41407a5e9d.png (486KB, 1436x1526px) Image search: [Google]
41407a5e9d.png
486KB, 1436x1526px
>>32779426
don't have lugia
>>
all your pokemon are under attack
>>
canvas is dead without bots.
>>
File: lugia.png (47KB, 993x974px) Image search: [Google]
lugia.png
47KB, 993x974px
>>
discord link's dead, bruv
>>
>>32784805
https://discord.gg/sDxH5Vy
>>
File: pixel coop 12 zoom.png (514KB, 5000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
pixel coop 12 zoom.png
514KB, 5000x3500px
posting this
>>
Bump we are still suffering.
>>
B
>>
Do anyone even have the map for this >>32779091 girl?
>>
>>32779091
I also just noticed that there's a mistake with this latias
The black dots around the belly is one pixel too far to the right
one of the lines are supposed to be two dots long, but in the canvas it's three, and i can't find where the error starts
>>
>>32788633
There isn't one, the guy that made it never posted it here and it was nuded about a day later so unless someone happened to take a screenshot of it when it was clothed it doesn't exist.
>>
>>32782523
>Lugia
Nice
>>
File: 144141337217gr2.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
144141337217gr2.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
WHEN IS SKIMMED STREAMING AGAIN? ITS BEEN TOO LONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Die you poke-cucks, long live the void!
>>
Somebody please help Latias.
>>
/mlp/ here. Looks like some of your art got vandalized. Willing to help clean up a bit.
>>
>>32792563
thanks for the heads up
>>
/mlp/ here, we're allying with the void, maybe, sort of

One of our terms for this is that the void is not allowed to attack you or our other allies (well, we couldn't convince them not to attack SDLG). The group we're organizing with isn't the whole void, unfortunately. There are some rogue members who'll attack no matter what, but as far as the discord is concerned, if they agree to our terms then you're off limits.

We're still negotiating it with them but we'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>32793100
>we couldn't convince them not to attack SDLG
Understandable, they have to expand somewhere, and i think that's good, keeps the latinos and commies busy so they won't claim even more land

>There are some rogue members who'll attack no matter what,
Also understandable. there are too many in the void for all to agree

Exactly how does this work though? Do we/you just not attack them, and they won't attack us? It's a little difficult to know if the deal is kept when we're all anonymous, especially when they're as disorganized as the Void
>>
>>32793398
You have some members in /mlp/'s discord I believe, don't you? They can keep you posted on what happens since that's where our void representative is taking place.

You should all try to come up with a distance you feel they should stay at, and get one of your representatives to ask for those terms or to ask for us to negotiate for it on your behalf. Anyone that approaches past that is fair game for you to erase without aggression. Anyone who doesn't isn't.

The admin of the void discord threatened to ban anyone who voiced intent to head south to attack /mlp/ as well as helped repair us from their allies Brazil who voided us in their name, it might be that they'll do something similar for you. I don't know since the NAP is technically through us and not actually you.
>>
>>32794775
I think they shouldn't go any further to the left than the Trokut logo and the green dragon above, though i think they should'n't have taken the Dauntless logo either

and downward? They shouldn't cross the Discord.io logo, though that's just my advise, since i don't hang out on /mlp/
>>
>>32794847
The discord negotiated for a NAP with them initially, without contacting our threads. They asked for a border of the kekistani flag only, which was against the majority of the thread's wishes. We didn't even know about the NAP and weren't asked about it. We had to make do with screenshots a "spy" in our own discord posted.

Which was especially infuriating given our thread is where the majority of users are. The discord has since made amends for this and is trying to represent the thread more accurately. Most of the thread wants pretty much the boundaries you suggested at minimum, ideally higher up until about 180px.

You guys should talk amongst yourselves and tell one of the people in the /vp/ discord who's also in the /mlp/ discord what you pick. They'll make sure the void gets it, and hopefully try to convince them to follow it.
>>
Need new discord invite please.
>>
>>32790801
Tonight lad
>>
>>32794976
https://discord.gg/GMD9MM
>>
File: utru.png (30KB, 1039x577px) Image search: [Google]
utru.png
30KB, 1039x577px
there's a void growing from latias
>>
The naked woman has hotpants now
>>
/mlp/ here, just a heads up our new ally 55chan is building a giant boardtan below you, we tried to pick a spot that shouldn't interfere with anything you guys are doing but we wanted to let you know anyway

it's way down here http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1417,789
>>
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-794,314
if /vp/ helps us expand this rainbow up it will grant you protection from void affiliated with us provided the alliance talks get to the point of including you, don't go too high past your art though the void needs room to expand and grow northwest
>>
File: for the pixelcanvas.png (17KB, 1700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
for the pixelcanvas.png
17KB, 1700x1000px
Here's a layout of two unfinished pokes

If you look at Liligant you'll see her head's too high up in the canvas, we need to fix that
>>
Lati Girl is now in Panties and Spats or some shit
>>
File: pixel coop 12 zoom.png (559KB, 5000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
pixel coop 12 zoom.png
559KB, 5000x3500px
Updated this >>32785787 a bit.

Feel free to tell me about something you think should be included/updated
>>
Does anyone have a template of that rotom? i might try finishing it
>>
File: for the pixelcanvas.png (22KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
for the pixelcanvas.png
22KB, 1500x1500px
>>32801367
No, but i'm guessing it's this sprite
>>
I've talked to the void and the larger of the factions has agreed not to tough any of your stuff. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to the smaller faction.

Any void that reaches beyond >>32800388
should be fine for you to eliminate provided we consider allowing it to expand above you at some point (at a distance).
>>
I've been expanding our rainbow wall a bit now, but i need help, can't someone give me a hand?
I suggest it should go at least as high as the face of that brown joker, since The Void's already taken over the Dauntless logo

Any thoughts on that?

>>32802463
sounds good
>>
>>32802943
I think we should angle it to the side at about the height it is now so the void has room to expand left like they did here
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-766,338
then if we need to go higher again after we can turn back up
>>
>>32804080
alright, moving the pink along now, but the wall will need a lot of work

Where are you working?
>>
>>32804143
repairs, once I'm done I'm going to go back to working on filling in the rainbow
>>
>>32806396
Ditto
>>
File: pony template.jpg (23KB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
pony template.jpg
23KB, 236x244px
/mlp/ here, some fag that's butthurt about us refusing to change templates against majority consensus is trying to grief the gift one of you are making for us here, it was pic related (with some changes)
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1162,1238

sorry for his autistic behaviour, we really appreciate the gift
>>
>>32810243
For FUCK's sake!
Was it complete when he started?
Did the retard actually undo the whole thing alone, and nobody worked against him?
>>
>>32810399
no, he said he was going to bed before he finished it, it was further along though but I didn't see myself how much further, just saw the thread talking about it
>>
File: Ampharos-M template.png (59KB, 990x912px) Image search: [Google]
Ampharos-M template.png
59KB, 990x912px
If anyone wants to help out the Mega Ampharos is almost done it just needs the hair to be finished shading and a little help removing some small greifing nothing too much just a couple of off color pixels
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 811x495px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 811x495px
another void seems to be starting
>>
>>32811806
>10080
Why so many people?
>>
>>32811863
if you look over at that eternal warzone, you'll see the brazilios are taking over the Commie flag
I'm guessing it's SDLG trying to make a comeback
>>
>>32811914
I think it's mostly that brazil is playing and expanding to the commies (and a little bit the void), the rest is sdlg trying to use the opportunity to regain their territory and then the usual regulars
>>
People are still fucking with the latias pic

We simply just need more people, like we had when we started on the eevees
>>
>>32812910
That's not going to happen.
>>
File: latias_gridded.png (20KB, 1542x846px) Image search: [Google]
latias_gridded.png
20KB, 1542x846px
Help fix Latias' arm.
>>
>>32813299
A flag has been placed on it and it's being actively defended.
>>
>being allies with /mlp/
Disgusting.
>>
>>32812910
be patient, the game's getting popular with brazilian normalfags, in a couple weeks they'll get bored and move to another fad instead of griefing every image (their allies included) in sight
>>
>32813325
>shitposting instead of helping
Disgusting
>>
>>32779447
I find Regi-Regigigas was funnier than I probably should
>>
What if I turn Latias into a Brazilian flag?
>>
File: brazilsdlgvoidcommies.png (312KB, 1366x662px) Image search: [Google]
brazilsdlgvoidcommies.png
312KB, 1366x662px
>>32813346
brazil please there are enough flags of your country on pixelcanvas
>>
>>32813451
We need to expand
Latias is half green
>>
brazil has set up shop on jolteon, let's move them out http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1053,211
>>
>>32814124
Could also use some help with Dawn if you gents can spare the pixels.
>>
>>32814124
Moving to Espeon.
>>
/mlp/ here, I recommend focusing on just brazilian flags, they keep making more of themselves and if they see one they'll place another down

get rid of them before you become an interest, brazil is allied with the void and we're trying to negotiate with them using the void as proxy, but they're not as unified as other groups

hopefully they'll become more unified as time goes on
>>
>>32814257
And to Latias mural.
>>
flag in the surfing pikachu
>>
File: wiggly.png (2KB, 357x328px) Image search: [Google]
wiggly.png
2KB, 357x328px
I've been working on that terrifying Red/Green Wigglytuff sprite lately at http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1916,144. Anybody else want to help?
>>
Doing my best to clean up Leafeon and co.
>>
File: pixel coop 12 zoom.png (584KB, 5000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
pixel coop 12 zoom.png
584KB, 5000x3500px
>>32813097
i guess not, i was just hoping we could come up with a way to bring in more people to help us out
but just from /vp/, of course

>>32813325
We don't give a fuck what you think if you can't see the practicality of it

Go be a bitter asshole someplace else

>>32813327
hopefully, but they've already been at it for well over one month now

>>32814285
>hopefully they'll become more unified as time goes on
I really doubt that. Both Brazil and the Void has really simple plans, so even people that don't know where they're organized might join them just because "lol funny". and those type of people aren't going to hear about the plans.

But please, go ahead and negotiate, it'll still help
>>
Brazilios are on the pokballs between umbreon and giratina, too

>>32814848
we'd be happy to, but most of us are more busy trying to undo the invasion we're under right now
>>
>>32816236
No problem. Hopefully the invasion won't last for any much longer.
>>
The brazilios are trying to make subtle flags that kind'a blend in with our pics around the canvas. There's two on Ethan's bike and one next to FUG

also not so subtle on Reggie's forehead and Dawn's blouse, and of course the portugese flag

Stay vigilant!
>>
Actively being raided again let's go lads.
>>
Please help.
>>
I'm trying to help out on pikachu. latias mural is kilt
>>
Requesting help for Latias
>>
Hi /vp/, I know you're busy with your own repairs, but we're under attack by both Brazilians and the communists who gave up on defending their own flag and decided to attack us. If you could come give us a hand at /mlp/ we'd love the help and I'm sure we'd try to repay it after if you let the thread know you were contributing.
>>
>>32821855
No, fuck off horse fucker.
>>
>>32821855
can't see what you're talking about, lad.
Where are they?

>>32822187
we have an aliance with them, don't be a cunt
>>
Wake up sheeple
>>
still more reparations to be done
>>
The void is moving across the rainbowwall
>>
>>32827891
Possibly rogue void, or maybe Brazilians as yet unaware of the void's alliances with /mlp/ and us. I haven't actually negotiated a distance for them to stay away from the rainbow barrier on the western side, only on the southern side. I'll see about doing that.
>>
Somebody help us with the Pikachu mural.
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1839,76
>>
Hi, I'm the owner of the biggest Void discord server, just wanted to say real quick that the tendril that's pushing towards you guys on the west is not ours, we wanna keep our Void stuff before that Evolve logo and push east, I've also talked with /mlp/ and they got to know me so yeah. If you need me just message me on Discord or something (I don't check 4chan oftenly).
>>
>>32823913
most of it was cleaned up already, thanks though
>>
Everything is growing dicks please help
>>
>>32830649
/mlp/ here a few of us are helping fix things up, and we've made you this http://mlp-pixelcanvas.herokuapp.com/vp

if you need a hand from now on make sure you let us know
>>
>>32830672
That's actually really cool! Thanks!
>>
bump. Everything's been mostly fixed
>>
>>32831943
Great!
Now we need to
1 search out if there are any more brazilian flags anywhere, and they tend to be a bit subtle
2 build the wall
3 work on Liligant, Reggiegigas, that one latias, Ho-oh, Wigglituff and anything else that isn't finished yet
4 Stay vigilant, for the brazilios will surely come back
>>
The Brazilian flag near the east end of our map is expanding to the north, now
>>
Raid happening on mural, stay on top of it lads.
>>
>>32835632
Protected mural really well, they're moving to surfchu.
>>
If you look at the void, it's clear that there are those aimed at expanding a small portion to the east. You can see that even from a distance.

If you zoom in, you'll also see that there's a tiny trail of void tracing itself around the wall.
They're trying to cheat the agreement by getting past the wall instead of going through it

The wall needs work, please help!
>>
Declaramos guerra contra vp
Prepare seu ânus
>>
>>32836112
why would you do that? you already have a lot of area, and we pose no threat to you, as far away as we are
>>
>>32836112
We're not doing anything. /vp/ stays out of wars.
>>
>>32836112
Pode vir a vontade, esses retardados são aliados dos poneis mesmo
>>
Anyone working on repairing Pokemon builds, use this to help know what is part of the templates.
http://mlp-pixelcanvas.herokuapp.com/
>>
>>32836929
And why do you care?
We and the ponies are not a problem to you
You Brazilians are the ones bullying everyone else!
>>
We will nuke soon you /vp/
>>
>>32836977
You must be new. The only thing those horsefuckers really deserve is death.
>>
Entei, Pikachu above Vietnam and surfing pika needs fixing

>>32837275
They are not causing any problems now
Holding a grudge from five years ago makes you a moron

As i said, the Brazilians and The Void are the ones causing problems for people now.
>>
>>32837275
>/mlp/ constantly helps take care of /vp/ because our canvas presence is shit now
>/mlp/ and /vp/ have worked together on drawings and helped each other in the past
>"Fuck those horsefuckers, what have they done for us?"
You must be new to this pixelcanvas stuff.
>>
>>32837354
I don't really give a fuck to pixelautism
>>
>>32837393
then stop fucking shit up for the rest of us, spergo
>>
File: dawn.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
dawn.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>>32837393
>I don't really give a fuck to pixelautism
>in a thread about pixelautism
>>
>>32837425
No, autistic horserfucker.

>>32837446
You aren't very smart, are you?
>>
File: thanks br.png (182KB, 788x480px) Image search: [Google]
thanks br.png
182KB, 788x480px
Reposting here from /mlp/ to make sure you guys see this.

>>32837354
The void is allied with us and one of the terms we made sure of for negotiations was that they would also not attack you guys or our other allies. >>32829720 is the leader of the discord we're in, and he's made sure people know not to cross the rainbow border, as well as to focus their plans elsewhere. You can erase that void tendril safely, it's rogue. Just don't pass the evolve sign, that's theirs.

Additionally I've talked with a Brazilian representative in the void server and he's agreed to leave /mlp/, /vp/ and /bant/ alone as well due to our alliance with the void.

Any Brazilian attacks are rogues or other groups trying to falsely start shit. The problem is there's a lot of Brazilians that aren't unified yet or other factions that don't agree with this. They're still trying to reach out to other groups and get them to leave us all alone.
>>
>>32837670
Thanks

Still annoying about the rogues, but we'll prevail

Also, i think /bant/'s given up on pixelcanvas
>>
I've given Brazil access to the templates by the way and they agreed to defend us and our allies for so long as the void and /mlp/ remain friendly. They made a post telling all their members this.

You should put more of your templates here, so that you can get more help from Brazil and ourselves. Or make an imgur like we have so we can share that with them too. http://mlp-pixelcanvas.herokuapp.com/

>>32838066
/bant/, with some help from /jp/ and others, is responsible for http://pixelcanvas.io/@-540,-748 but you're right that most of them have quit.
>>
File: pixel coop 12 zoom.png (585KB, 5000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
pixel coop 12 zoom.png
585KB, 5000x3500px
>>32838596
Well there's this thing, a screen of most of the stuff we've made, and how the complete ones are supposed to look
Though, of course it's not completely up to date.

Also, am i to understand that all the four biggest factions of this canvas are now in agreement with eachother?
>>
>>32838737
Yes. But SDLG, the communists, and Turks have an alliance to attack /mlp/, Brazil, and the void and they actively attempt to break our groups up. Even though the communists and SDLG don't have a presence on the canvas with their own works, they do still use it. They keep botting ponies in the void, for instance.

You guys may get caught in the crossfire of falseflaggers attempting to turn us against each other. >>>/mlp/30370382
>>
>>32838822
I thought the Brazilians broke out of SDLG, and the rest gave up

But alright, good to know
>>
>>32838737
a lot of the smaller artwork is griefed in it and those are the ones that're missing from herokuapp
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (258KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
258KB, 1500x1200px
>>32838737
That image is fairly old now. Here's a version I just made now of what I think our current /vp/ territory is
>>
Hey, I'm the one who put together a bunch of new templates for Herokuapp yesterday. I'd like to move on to the smaller stuff, but I need a question answered.

Would it be easier to have all the tiny sprites (smaller than, say, Tsareena) uploaded as individual templates, or as clusters? Individual would be more logical but they would flood the list.
>>
>>32839227
Probably group them depending on location. If you have a bunch of small sprites all in one spot, put their template as if they're one entity.
It would probably also be best to ask the /mlp/ thread about what they prefer.
>>
>>32839266
I'm not really sure they'd care since /vp/ is stuffed at the bottom of the general list either way, but that's a good idea.
>>
>>32839275
you should split /mlp/ and /vp/, I fix up both but sometimes I only want to focus on one or the other, a way to switch between them on the site itself would be nice
>>
When will the BR attack?
>>
>>32839388
They have that.

http://mlp-pixelcanvas.herokuapp.com/mlp-main
http://mlp-pixelcanvas.herokuapp.com/mlp-other
http://mlp-pixelcanvas.herokuapp.com/vp

I might be able to convince them to give us another /vp/ subdomain so we can subdivide the big projects from the little ones, like they have with their own content. Though that adds another layer of fracturing.
>>
Hey I accidently added a few to many pixels to the nidorino at http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1555,632 if anyone would be willing to help erase the boxed area so I can redo it it would really help out
>>
new discord invite link? make it permanent dam it
>>
>>32839917
I guess whoever made the OP didn't make it a permanent invite. This one should work.
https://discord.gg/KksudJz
>>
Recently, a user has been speaking on behalf of the /vp/ pixelcanvas community. However, they haven't been a part of the community for several weeks and has been acting alone.

The community has been unaware of the person 'representing' them, and while there hasn't been a problem so far, in the future we would like information/questions/discussion from other factions to pass through and be decided upon by the majority of the community. Not a single person speaking without /vp/ pixelcanvas support.
/vp/ Pixelcanvas Thread: >>32778995
/vp/ Pixelcanvas Discord: https://discord.gg/KksudJz

The /vp/ thread and discord should work in tandem, and major projects be considered and decided upon by polls. The discord is just an optional, complimentary chat location, for easier discussion.
>>
>>32838888
Yeah, it gets difficult trying to update everything.
But most of the smaller ones are just sprites taken directly from the games

>>32839165
Thanks, but if you look at mine, it's a lot bigger and more detailed than yours, and i've kept some details from before that have since been blocked over, like the spheal next to FUG

But it's difficult. Sometimes, despite having zoomed just as much as before, when i screencap and try to copypaste parts of the canvas, it turns out either too big, or too small

>>32839227
Clusters makes more sense, i think

>>32839446
Apparently they won't, and we're now allied with them too
>>
File: pixel coop 12 zoom.png (611KB, 5000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
pixel coop 12 zoom.png
611KB, 5000x3500px
>>32838888
>>32839165
updated it a bit
Give me a headsup if there's any specific think you think i should add

But i'm having trouble doing it sometimes, as the when i screen it's very often a little bit too big, or too small to fit properly
That's why i haven't finished the Reggiegigas yet
>>
File: 2017-06-23.png (94KB, 1003x564px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-23.png
94KB, 1003x564px
guys, brendan is black
>>
>>32843448
nah, man
He's asian

Also, the Ninetails square near the wall is getting Brazilio'd
>>
Surfing pika needs help.
>>
>>32843993
And the mural uuuuugh
>>
>>32843099
zoom all the way out and click download instead of screenshotting
>>
Flags on Latias Mural and surfing pika again
>>
Someone's erasing Entei's head @-1530,41
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.