[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ultra Sun and Moon reveal trailer shoved between 5 minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>Ultra Sun and Moon reveal trailer shoved between 5 minute Pokken promo and GS VC announcement
>Overshadowed by main game on Switch announcement THIS EARLY
>Ignored by E3 completely despite XY, ORAS, SM, Pokken and even Super Mystery Dunegon having exclusive E3 footage/promo

What went wrong?
>>
to keep you wondering
>>
>>32776198
I think it was supposed to be announced at E3, but later when they decided they wanted to focus on Switch games for the main event, they pushed it out a week early, and thus didn't have anything else prepared for E3.
>>
Since the trailer mentioned the Ultra games will feature pokemon not seen in alola before, what sort of pokemon do you think they were talking about?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13168404
>>
>>32776223
Or they just know its a quick cashgrab with nothing special innit except for few new forms and maybe new trials which again will be like "answer three retarded question with obvious answers. What a chalenge!"
>>
>>32776384
And that is exactly the reason why Emerald, Platinum and BW2 were never shown at such events.
>>
>>32776513
They never really bothered with E3 before gen 6 so stop pretending they were
>>
>>32776580
They never really bothered with "expansion games" so stop pretending they were.
>>
>>32776583
They never swept them under a rug.

BW2 was prety big promotion wise
>>
>>32776513

Or those games had features worth promoting because gamefreak didn't churn them out in under a year.
>>
>>32776626
BW2 didn't get any real info until three months before release. There was a month or two where all we had were the logos and Kyurem forms and we had people arguing whether the games would actually be sequels or that the number was just a fancy way to try and rip people off with a double third version. Didn't really get any more marketing than your usual third version, either.
>>
>>32776626
>>32776632
Yeah ok. BW2 announcement was even worse.

>title logos
>Kyurems
That's fucking it. Nothing else. USUM had the decency of having a trailer.
>>
>>32776198

>get the same region
>place different models in different places
>make more random clothes
>swap mon in the wild for le fresh
>change trainers a little
>make new motives for evil team
>add gyms
>put very little effort into overall because you has everything ready long time ago
>promote it as new big exciting game

sasuga game freak :^)

if pokemon won't be following us and interaction won't be even better than refresh/amie then they can cuck themselves
>>
Since the Switch is so important for Nintendo right now, they probably want to put as much attention on Pokken

We'll start getting USM blowouts soon
>>
>>32776673
Except BW2 was the ONLY announcement at the time, it was in Pokemon tv show revealed by Masuda himself

USUM was slapped onto the Pokken direct
>>
>>32776750
That's even worse then. A whole program dedicated to Pokemon and you only reveal the fucking titles?
At least they combined the usual "real-life trainer adventure", this time made for Pokken instead, with an announcement.
>>
>>32776198
They will shill it some too but I can't remember a sequel or third version ever getting much spotlight as far as trailers or big announcements. Did they shill platinum much?
>>
>>32776198
I love how triggered the announcement made pokebarneyfag, but will be funny seing you defending gen 7 when 8 comes out, not like you can affort a better job than paid shilling

btw will you post more of your tits/pussy pics like last time girl?
>>
>>32776626
>>32776632
>>32776750

I love to watch how triggered you get orashategirl/crimsonkyuren/marsadept/boltthedog/barneychan
>>
>>32778558

Agreed. Tho at least it's not posting Sonypony youtubers reaction faces in this one, it's like the aussie fuck knows everybody knows her shill and don't even bother hiding.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.