[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>E3 next year >The Switch Logo snaps into place >We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1511.png (1MB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.png
1MB, 900x1272px
>E3 next year
>The Switch Logo snaps into place
>We see a sprawling meadow under a bright blue sky, the sounds of nature paired with mountains peppered along the outskirts of what's visible to the eye
>A young boy with a backpack on runs into the frame, and takes in the nature for moment. Far away, soaring above one of the mountains, is one of the legendary birds as it roars in the distance. He turns for a moment as an orchestrated version of the Pokemon theme song starts to drum up
>"Come on, Pikachu!"
>A highly rendered Pikachu catches up and jumps on to the boys shoulder.
>As the boy runs down the valley toward the legendary bird, it cuts to a montage of the gameplay as the theme song swells
>Huge cities, Pokemon that follow and show up in the overworld, gigantic open world, fully detailed battles and customization
>Coming Soon

What would /vp/ do?
>>
go fap to Pokemon
>>
>>32774903
Shit ourselves
>>
A game like this is now possible thanks to them having the balls to go to consoles. Yet people will still complain
>>
>>32774903

>I want Elder Scrolls: Johto Edition
>>
>>32774940
>I think corridor routes, the same story every gen and incessant handholding is perfectly fine
>t. a cuck
>>
>>32774903
More like January 2018
>>
>>32774914
This.
>>32774940
THIS!!
>>32774951
Die. Kys.
>>
>>32774903
>open world

Half the meat of the Pokemon journey is in world building and plot while the other is in battling. Exploration is incidental.
>>
File: 1272998810104.jpg (26KB, 396x349px) Image search: [Google]
1272998810104.jpg
26KB, 396x349px
>>32774903
>muh open world
This meme is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>32775093
>world building
Its the same every time
>battling
Using a system from the 80s that doesn't need to exist anymore
>>
>highly rendered Pikachu
You mean the exact same Pikachu Model from Gen 6, only with higher resolution textures?
>>
>>32777164
>Its the same every time
You don't honestly believe that gyms/trials is the brunt of things do you.
>Using a system from the 80s that doesn't need to exist anymore
The fact that you can count the amount of games that still have that style on your hand shows that it needs to exist.
Unless of course you're ones of those people who believe that all games should be generic AAA brown and bloom games like Uncharted.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.