[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw new game releases in 2019 >tfw have to watch the misadventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1496878062327.png (811KB, 1225x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496878062327.png
811KB, 1225x660px
>tfw new game releases in 2019
>tfw have to watch the misadventures of the SM anime for 2 more years
Please tell me the Gen VIII anime will be a continuation of the XY Ash...
>>
>>32773932
>tfw have to watch the misadventures of the SM anime for 2 more years
you don't have to watch anything if you don't want to
>>
>>32773937
There's a chance that the anime will get good starting UB arc or whatever...
>>
XY Ash sucks. Bring back DP Ash.
>>
>xycuck
>ashnimecuck
I hope they continue with the comedy relief anime
>>
If you start watching Pokemon z and y again. 1 episode a week. Then you will be finished the series before the games come out
>>
It will be SM Ash who is DP or XY competent
>>
File: d87.jpg (32KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
d87.jpg
32KB, 720x720px
Would this save the anime?
>>
>>32773932
I feel like I'm going to forever remain the only person who likes the direction the SM anime took.

It's a real breath of fresh air. Besides what else could they have done? Alola is a small place if they did the normal adventure format it would have been over in like a fourth of the time as the rest of the genrations.

Also I like the new Ash. This is the first time he's acted like an actual ten year old since Gen 1 but this time around he's actually a competent trainer on top of it. He beat Hala on his first try. XY Ash couldn't beat a fucking Surskit on his first try.

The animation is really the only room for complaining. But while it is choppy and overall bad it does bring a feeling freshness and now doesn't look like literally every other anime in existence.
>>
>>32773932

I don't want it, I'm fine with the new art style, it's amazing
>>
>>32773951

Are you 8 years old? This current anime has no little to no story and is all about 'happy fun time with my fwends :3'
>>
>>32776027
That's every Pokemon anime

PMD anime when
>>
Do we really want another "Ash and friends walk down a dirt road, meet a CoD with a Pokemon, Team Rocket try to tske it and Pikachu, Ash and friends save the day, and then he loses the league"
The comedy relief show is good. I do wish they moved fat baby away for real, there was less Lilly screen time and development and more Lana but it's the most fun it's been since Kanto
>>
If you think the animation of Sun/Moon is bad then you don't know anything about animation. Fucking AniPokers man.
>>
>there are people who ironically want more out of fashion kiddie shounen 00s shit instead of comfy and vibrantly colored slice of life

you are the fuckin worst, the new anime is brilliantly animated, on point with all the current trends in japanese animation, funny, weird and comfy
it's way more enjoyable, especially for adults
>>
XY Fags again shitting on SM lol. Just a typical day. Im tired of character of the day that will never shenanigans for 15 years. Call SM bland and boring, but it is refreshing so far.
>>
>>32776027
Story? Like beat the 8 gyms? Regional villain takes over the region? I'm definitely sick of that bullshit
>>
>>32773944
>UB arc
Good joke.
>>
>>32776027

sm has better writing and is more interesting than old generic repetitive formula, I only wish that plot was moving forward little faster
>>
File: 1497525862765.png (595KB, 831x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497525862765.png
595KB, 831x468px
>>32776699
Good news!
>>
>>32776221
It's only enjoyable for little toddlers and middle aged men. Kids and teens want more full battles, not memefaces or a blonde autist being unable to touch pokemon aside from snowball and the yellow rat.
>>
>>32773944
The games allude to UBs from the very beginning. Has the anime even hinted at it yet?
>>
>>32777018
Get out underaged b&
>>
>>32777018
You aren't mature enough to know what is good or bad anon.
>>
>>32776607
Seriously, what the fuck show do animefags think they're watching? Are they really so easily impressed that a molecule-thin "plotline" involving the narrator saying how he's going to totally win the league this time at the beginning of each episode makes the difference between the show being good and it being shit?

>>32777018
The only people who should be watching the show are toddlers and adults watching with their kids anyway. If you are any other age group there's dozens of other shows you could be watching and they all do whatever Pokemon is trying to do better than Pokemon, other than having Pokemon in it.
>>
Pokemon xy anime is for kids

Pokemon sun and moon anime is for kids.

Funny to see man children complain about something being kiddish
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.