[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love Kalos. The people, the music, the buildings, the atmosphere.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6408.jpg (34KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6408.jpg
34KB, 400x240px
I love Kalos. The people, the music, the buildings, the atmosphere. Is Europe as magical as its Pokémon counterpart?
>>
>>32772507
France is much more like Arabian Nights than any other place
>>
>>32772507
You might want to look up Paris syndrome.
>>
>>32772507
I like Kalos. Comfy region.

But real Europe is fucking filthy
>>
>>32772648
>Europe is fucking filthy

You're terrible liar.
>>
Music is awesome
>>
>>32772507
Kalos is basically France if you avoid Paris
Even in France, most of the people living outside Paris fucking hate it because 75% of it is a shithole straight out of the third world and 25% nice building surrounded by fags
If you ever come here, spend a single day in Paris to see what you absolutely want to see, and then go in the countryside and see what France is really like
>>
>>32772507
I'm from Spain, is pretty magical if a see it with the eyes of a tourist.
Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Santiago, Zaragoza...
>>
It's a place with lots of explosively fun places, that will blow up your mind and make you feel like a bomb.
>>
>>32772507

too Kalos Region only have 72 new Pokémon
>>
>>32772665
>Hasn't been to Paris only to find sandniggers literally sleeping in the streets
>>
>>32772507
>Is Europe as magical as its Pokémon counterpart?
nah
>>
>>32772665
No he's not lying. After all most of Europe smells like piss and most of the streets are infested with rats. Nothing surprising after all Europe and its people were always depicted as filthy.
>>
>>32772507
Kalos has significantly less Islam.
>>
File: Serena.(Pokémon).full.1596374.jpg (4MB, 1901x2620px) Image search: [Google]
Serena.(Pokémon).full.1596374.jpg
4MB, 1901x2620px
French here, I'm a bit salty Lyon and Marseille didn't have their own cities in Kalos, since they're the biggest cities after Paris. It's like they fused them and made them a really tiny town for post-game content (the battle maison and safari). It's really a shame, since Lyon is near the Alps so we could have had a snowy area near it and Marseille is near the sea. The buildings in the cities look kind of accurate from what I remember, it's been a while since I actually played it. Also, the facts that a bunch of characters aren't white people and that there are a bunch of cafés and restaurants in Lumiose are pretty accurate details too, I found it pretty cool. As much as people here shit on XY, I'll always like it since it's a fun representation of France among other things.
>>
>>32775347
Wait for Southern Kalos my friend
>>
>>32775357
We didn't get a third version or a direct sequel, I'd rather not get my hopes up and wait for pokemon ultra sun and moon and the eventual mailine on the Switch. Maybe for the eventual remake in 10 years.
>>
>>32772507
Too many brown people IRL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.