[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Gen 8 to be based upon Iceland. Why? Well listen closely;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: iceland-1.jpg (121KB, 915x551px) Image search: [Google]
iceland-1.jpg
121KB, 915x551px
I want Gen 8 to be based upon Iceland.

Why? Well listen closely;

- First up Iceland is perfect to bring some more variety into the type chart. With all these tropical regions we've had, we now have an overabundance of Water and Grass types. Changing to a more northern scenery, and Iceland in particular would allow for the introduction of more Ice, Fire and Rock types compared to normally.

- Now that we're going to the Switch for the next gen we need a region that can harness the new console's power to it's full extend. Iceland huge open plains, volcanic regions and fields would be perfect for this. It allows to easily whip up huge environments without them being boring (like a desert for example) or incredible straining on the console (like a huge realistic forest).

- To throw around /vp/'s favourite buzzword; comfy. Iceland has absolutely beautiful nature, amazing small villages and cities with lots of character, unorthodox landscapes, etc.. Just imagine walking around during nighttime being surrounded by polar light.

- Not to mention a vast lore of mythical creatures that could serve for a fine inspiration for new Pokemon. Legendaries could include; The Dragon in the East, Giant in the South, Beast in the West, and the Vulture in the North. While normal Pokemon could find inspiration in the Wraith or Troll legends among others.

In short, a perfect fit and a nice change of scenery.
>>
>>32770989
Seconded to the max. Plus, Iceland is also used as filming locations in lots of movies exactly because its scenery is so marvelous. That and New Zealand would be great.
>>
>>32770989
That would be great.
Scandinavia or iceland would make awesom regions
>>
Can you post some Icelandic towns and cities, OP?
>>
lol gf won't make a region based on some non-nip shithole no one cares about, that's why they just make popular places everyone knows like new york france and hawaii
>>
>>32770989
Iceland has as much of a chance of becoming a Pokémon region as the state of North Dakota. Someone from game freak have to visit the place first for them to even consider.
>>
>>32770989
Nah, Spain is next.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.